The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

It still sounds iffy in some parts because of the removal of parry. But it still looks good so far. We'll see in 6 months on what else is up. Speed of the game looked like ST on crack, but they tuned it up on purpose so yeah.

edit: wmv version is 294 MB AT is 600 MB ipod is something like 112 or 224mb

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It still sounds iffy in some parts because of the removal of parry. But it still looks good so far. We'll see in 6 months on what else is up. Speed of the game looked like ST on crack, but they tuned it up on purpose so yeah.

edit: wmv version is 294 MB AT is 600 MB ipod is something like 112 or 224mb

Yeah he removed parry because he sucked at SF3, made the game 2.5 and will be even further established if we never see Gill or Urien even in whispers by the developers in SF4.

OK watched it...... I'm not sure if I am stoked or bummed...

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel.

"Impressed, but should I be?"

Ok, I like the visuals in motion.

About all this Revenge Guage business I'm not sure how I feel. Taking a beating the whole round and then getting a full meter 1-hit KO or some massive attack to turn things around sounds like a bloody stupid idea.

They said the parries being cut was to make the game more offensive... isn't that what parries did in the first place?

I'm not impressed at all, in fact, I kinda hate it. This is, how would i put it hmm.. it's just street fighter EX series with classic street fighter 2 tune. So no, this game imho would already be disastrous as capcom all star was. I'm sorry fellas, but the hype is all gone. They fucked up, end of discussion =/

I'm not impressed at all, in fact, I kinda hate it. This is, how would i put it hmm.. it's just street fighter EX series with classic street fighter 2 tune. So no, this game imho would already be disastrous as capcom all star was. I'm sorry fellas, but the hype is all gone. They fucked up, end of discussion =/

so sayeth mag so shall it be done!!!!!