Inky

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If all else fails, use Yun :V

I played Urien/Akuma/Ryu. Didn't do as well with Ryu because of his speed but got him good with Denjin a couple times. flocker.

Ryu-Chunny match up uh, very one sided on paper with Chunny getting it. Just have to mad footsies game there, because her low forward catch's shotos c.HK, maybe not use Denjin as well and maybe shinku would help also.

AGZOER MSN!

Ryu-Chunny match up uh, very one sided on paper with Chunny getting it. Just have to mad footsies game there, because her low forward catch's shotos c.HK, maybe not use Denjin as well and maybe shinku would help also.

AGZOER MSN!

Nah man if I get them with Denjin its over.

AGZOER MSN!

The problem with denjin is it's too random in damage, you might not get the right amount of damage you want after scoring a knock down, something more verifiable would be helpful unless you rush down on it.

AGZOER MSN!

The problem with denjin is it's too random in damage, you might not get the right amount of damage you want after scoring a knock down, something more verifiable would be helpful unless you rush down on it.

It tends to charge pretty quick. Ryu's strong enough to finish nicely after it stuns them.

Or you know, they just jump up on wake up or decide to fully parry the whole thing, which is entirely possible considering denjin IS pretty easy to parry.

Yes but even on the quick get up it charge's enough to stun them because by that point their stun meter is at least 1/4 or 1/2 filled. And online they usually can't parry all of it. At best two to three parries.