The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

Hey I like Dhal as much as the next guy, but he retired! Looks like they've thrown out the book on this one.

When did he "retire"

Anyway I hope they bring in some chars from Final Fight/Alpha. Cody and Guy (post FInal Fight: Streetwise) and Perhaps Sakura/Rose/Gen (I forget if he's dead or not). Maybe even R. Mika? A female wrestler is always a fun spectacle.

Edited by veristic

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I like Dhal as much as the next guy, but he retired! Looks like they've thrown out the book on this one.

When did he "retire"

Uh, after SFII. He mentioned he would quit fighting after the tournement was done to stop the big evil.

When did he "retire"

Uh, after SFII. He mentioned he would quit fighting after the tournement was done to stop the big evil.

Ah well that can always be retconned and probably will be.

When did he "retire"

Ah well that can always be retconned and probably will be.

Won't retcon it, they'll just say ANOTHER EVIL HAS COME, ENOUGH FOR HIM TO FIGHT AGAIN!

Won't retcon it, they'll just say ANOTHER EVIL HAS COME, ENOUGH FOR HIM TO FIGHT AGAIN!

Maybe Bison's coming back? :)

Though if he does I hope they give him a new body. A younger... wilder looking version. And as a special bonus you can switch to his old body as an alternate costume or something.

They should just plainly use Rose with Dictator moves. How messed up would that be? She's still "missing" officially after A3.

I can't wait for this, but I'm trying really hard not to get too hyped up and expect it to be the next best thing ever. It looks great, but I can't wait to see what else they will reveal gameplay-wise overtime.

Im trying to keep myself calm. All I need is Chun-Li, low forward and SA2 and this game will be GOD to me.

So far 1/3!

Im trying to keep myself calm. All I need is Chun-Li, low forward and SA2 and this game will be GOD to me.

So far 1/3!

Man I was playing a turtle ass Chun-Li doing that last night. flocking annoying. And the game was lagging to boot pissed me off.

Well 2 ways you can use Chunny in 3s. Balls out all priority rush down (similar too Amir and Tokido) or be turtley like good ol jwong!

Yeah that priority too... pain in the ass. All he did was overhead moves and turtle and cross-over jumps. I got him good too though. I want to kick his ass right now.