The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2D gameplay. XBOX 360 version. I can sleep easy now :). Chun Li and Dhalsim though... who cares about them?

Guile, Vega, Sagat, Bison. Oh and Urien. Include those and I will be a very happy man. Happier than I am already, having read this.

EDIT: Sh!t... did I just imagine the 360 version? There is no confirmation of platforms as yet.

I knew it would go 3D to compete with other new fighters going in that direction but play as 2D, because the gameplay is what made SF the timeless series it is. If they pull this off well, and i'm sure they will... imagine how the other fighter game companies will respond? Maybe they'll actually make the 3D King of Fighter's series BETTER by following suit.

I for one, am relieved.

I also like how the shaded Ryu, it almost has a 2D feel to it. Albeit at a highly detailed level.

And I CARE ABOUT DHALSIM! >;[ He rocked in the alpha series.

We knew it was going to be in 3D. The art direction is where I expected it too be for the most part. Looks like a variation on cel-shading. The background looks like Chun's old SFII stage with a little 3s flavor. Bringing back Dhal? Worst mistake.

Buying the magazine when it's out sometime this month.

edit: Ryu is hung like a horse.

Hey I like Dhal as much as the next guy, but he retired! Looks like they've thrown out the book on this one.

Bringing back Dhal? Worst mistake.

as long as they leave DJ and T.hawk out. they can bring everyone else back from II, Alpha, & III and I'd be stoked.

Maybe it's because I have shades of Mag just owning me with Dhal in HSF2 with his slide/noogie setup when I'm using DIctator.