"Now I'll be famous"

Alpha

not trying to sound like an ass or anything but how come all these mass shooting done by teenagers never have a lot of people killed? i mean it only takes 1 bullet to kill someone if u have good aim and with only 1 clip way more people can be killed. if this upset anyone then i'm sorry but i just wanted to point this out

gun control is only good for keeping guns away from crazy psycho people who decides to kill people because they're mad at the world, but it's not gonna stop those that are in gangs and crime organizations cuz they always have a way of getting guns

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't enough to take his own life out of feeling miserable, but taking others with him? He's a coward. So was that scumbag at Virginia Tech., the Columbine shooters etc. etc.

Edited by veristic

For some reason all these Cold War doctrines spring to mind when talking about everyone having a gun...

Total Annihilation... Mutually Assured Destruction... Balance of Terror... Deterrence...

Didn't seem like good ideologies back then...

Imagine the Cold War in a situation where America disarmed all of its weapons.

not trying to sound like an ass or anything but how come all these mass shooting done by teenagers never have a lot of people killed? i mean it only takes 1 bullet to kill someone if u have good aim and with only 1 clip way more people can be killed. if this upset anyone then i'm sorry but i just wanted to point this out

gun control is only good for keeping guns away from crazy psycho people decides to kill people because they're mad at the world but it's not gonna stop that are in gangs and crime organizations cuz they always have a way of gettin them.

This is a valid point against the video games train kids to use guns argument, If that where true there would be WAYYYYY more dead people. Video games do not train kids to use guns, I know a lot of people who can't shoot for crap but they can kick my ass in counter-strike.

I didn't read all of the above posts but someone mentioned America disarming itself in the cold war, I thought I'd add that a country having weapons is completely different than citizens. Probably taking it out of context thought as that seems like it would be obvious.

I didn't read all of the above posts but someone mentioned America disarming itself in the cold war, I thought I'd add that a country having weapons is completely different than citizens. Probably taking it out of context thought as that seems like it would be obvious.

Yes, well, I wasn't the one who brought up the cold war. :thumbsup1: