Thats why people need to die

Adel151

I've known far more better reasons why people need to die. Like being a fan of Pirates or someone buying your last favorite cookie at a store. Stuff like that and many more.

hell couple days after the texas kill robber story......someone breaks into my brothers car and steals something. See what I mean now someone has to pay for what they did. I truly believe they need to die

If you kill that person, his friends or family will probably want to kill you afterwards. While still not a valid reason for murder, it would be a better reason than a robbery. Sure it's not nice for your brother but it certainly doesn't deserve death.

You're probably a saint, right? You never hurt anybody? If you did, you may consider applying what you said and just shoot yourself.

I mean I don't consider myself a saint I never hurt anybody or try to hurt anybody. I just can't believe that someone steals something never get caught by the police go on about life......and never get punished they never give a second thought about how the victim* feels how angry they are how hurt they are.

Then I think does God let them get away with it I don't know anymore

I've known far more better reasons why people need to die. Like being a fan of Pirates or someone buying your last favorite cookie at a store. Stuff like that and many more.

:clapping::lol: hahahahaha

You should check out the Pirates vs ninjas comic series.