Favorite alcoholic beverage?

JKKDARK

OMG OMG  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if it isn't beer, then rum and coke, gin and tonic or scotch and water. I'm old fashioned.

What type of beer do you drink?

I've tried to start getting into beers since at most social events you're more likely to find beer (cheap). I'm not too into the taste but I'm definitely more acclimated to it now. I tried a Guiness Extra Stout and I felt naseous.

Try Amber Bock.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said I'm pretty old fashioned so bud light miller light corona pacifico sol. I don't really get into the high end stuff. but in truth I haven't had a drink in about 6 months. I'm not on the wagon or anything I just haven't felt like drinkin'

Make sure u guys don't drink and drive.

ok, I'm going to try to explain this to you the nicest and best way I can. When you type out you/your as "u" and "ur," you sound stupid and immature. Not only that, but it is very lazy and it shows that you have no respect for other users here since you can't put in such little effort as typing 2 extra characters. Now I know that your sig says "Not good with words so don't flame me base on my post :)," and I mean sure, if English isn't your first language then I could understand, but that's no excuse for how you type like that.

I mean seriously, stop doing that.

Make sure u guys don't drink and drive.

ok, I'm going to try to explain this to you the nicest and best way I can. When you type out you/your as "u" and "ur," you sound stupid and immature. Not only that, but it is very lazy and it shows that you have no respect for other users here since you can't put in such little effort as typing 2 extra characters. Now I know that your sig says "Not good with words so don't flame me base on my post :)," and I mean sure, if English isn't your first language then I could understand, but that's no excuse for how you type like that.

I mean seriously, stop doing that.

wat iz ur problm wit ryuken