Texas Neighbor Kills 2 Robbers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F**kers got what they deserved, he doesn't deserve to be nor should he be, arrested.

I don't care what anyone say's, you are stupid enough to commit crimes of a personal nature, expect to at the very least have the living $hit beat out of you in exchange.

I would have killed them both too. To hell with the one guy's wife, tell your dumb as $hit husband not to rob people, or better yet, don't marry some dumb welfare assed thief.

I love the comments on Youtube about civilized societies don't punish lesser crimes with greater ones, in some societies people are punished for theft of a loaf of bread by cutting their fingers off. If you're bold enough to invade someones personal space, you deserve to die.

I love the comments on Youtube about civilized societies don't punish lesser crimes with greater ones, in some societies people are punished for theft of a loaf of bread by cutting their fingers off. If you're bold enough to invade someones personal space, you deserve to die.

Absolutely. I wonder why they set up those stupid justice courts. The only justice needed is a shot in the head, Mad Max style. Oh a world like in Mad Max, now that would be great. Really.

EDIT: of course, if someone directly attacks you, you should defend yourself. But there's no need to defend your neighbour's garden.

Edited by taratata