Texas Neighbor Kills 2 Robbers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ZERO tolerance for anyone who would steal from me too. Only difference is I don't own a gun, so your stupid ass would be pinned up on the wall with my bowie knives.

I think anyone caught breaking the law in a personal way like breaking into someones house and stealing crap, deserves anything they get, even death. I have a 2-1/2 year old in the house, I'd rip someone in half with my bare hands if they broke in.

If they are threatening lives its a different story, but I still think there are methods to deal with the situation that would avoid anyone dying.

Go ahead, beat the crap out of them and tie em down till the cops get there, break their arms and legs if you have to, but don't kill anyone.

I know a few people that have been to jail numerous times. Funny thing is, for some of them 1 time was enough, the stupider ones it took a couple visits to jail, but eventually the end result was the same in all of them. They are all scared as flock of jail now and really paranoid about doing anything illegal, they do NOT want to end up back in there.

No matter what the situation, you won't end up totally flocked, like the thing with the car you mentioned, There are ways of getting a new car or at least monetary compensation for a new one. Its going to be a pain in the ass but trust me its gonna be way worse for the person that flocked up and stole your car.

EDIT: Okay so this is definitely real, heres a news article. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/17/...e=mostpop_story He didn't even shoot them in the legs or something :/ dunno about this, I think the guy might be in trouble, he pretty much went outside and started shooting, he could have stayed inside, maybe if they came into his house and threatened him i'd be a little more on his side, but theres no way this guy wasn't looking for an excuse to shoot somebody.

I am down with defending anyone from any sort of crime with a weapon of mass shooting. I am a citizen and I'm doing what I think is best. Which is completely different if I decide to go vigilanty.

What happened on 'September the first'?

This is a joke, right?

Gun laws I think, you're allowed to shoot at people if they're on your property or something like that in texas. (I am a texas resident).

It's not a joke, you cant be letting people do this kind of stuff. People dont change, only thier habbits. Thievery will not be tolerated.

If they are threatening lives its a different story, but I still think there are methods to deal with the situation that would avoid anyone dying.

Go ahead, beat the crap out of them and tie em down till the cops get there, break their arms and legs if you have to, but don't kill anyone.

And why the hell should I? They're breaking into MY home, that IS a threat on my life and my families life no matter their intentions. You do that to me, you ARE DEAD. End of story. I'm not risking losing my life by going at them with nothing but my fists, how the hell do I know what extreme they are willing to go to when they are bold enough to break into my home? F**k em, DEAD.

Okay well see you have a case here, because your talking about them breaking into your house, there are a lot of situations where it probably would be your only option.

This guy on the other hand, I don't think he really does, He left his house, to shoot someone on someone elses property. No signs where given that they where coming onto his property/into his house. If your neighbors weren't home and they where being robbed, would you go out of your way to kill them on the off chance that they where coming for your kids next into your house?

I'd do the same if my neighbors were good friends, hell even if I didn't know them actually.

Crimes of a personal nature make my blood boil. Why should someone who is robbing a bank be gunned down 9 out of 10 times, but it's ok for some sack of $hit to break into someones home and not have their life taken in return?

In a bank robbery situation, nobody has their personal space invaded, sure the robber may be carrying a gun but unless he takes hostages......there is no threat provided someone doesn't try to be a hero. Banks have insurance, let em take the money and run.

In the situation someone breaks into your home, that is f**king bold, that is ones personal space where the intruder doesn't have a specific "target" in mind, just grab as much valuables as they can and run.........OR you have sick f**ks that have every intention of harming someone, as they aren't invading a public place. Who's to say the intruder isn't a rapist or a murderer?

Personal crimes should be punishable by vigilante justice without question as far as I'm concerned. If you break into someones home and they gut you like a pig, oh well tough $hit on you.