Texas Neighbor Kills 2 Robbers

The sound recording of him on the phone with the police is at

http://break.com/index/brave-neighbor-kills-2-robbers-911-call2.html

What do you think should be done to this man?

There are many ways that this situation can be interpreted. The man was doing something he didn't have business doing, even though they were robbing his neighbor, it's not his property and he has no right to trespass their property with a firearm. I understood why the man shot them, but he jumped to an assumption to quickly. I think the criminals most likely walked toward his house due to the fact that he had a gun, you never know what their reason of going on his lawn was for. The man didn't even know if the robbers had weapons, and prejudged a situation that could be interpreted correctly before he made his move. The police arrived right after he shot them, the police probably even wouldn't have shot the robbers so some resident without having the license of being a police officer had no right to shoot another person because of them trespassing.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a tard, if he would have stayed in his house and shut the hell up the police probably would have found the 2 guys and got the stolen crap back. It sounds like this guy was obviously looking for an excuse to shoot somebody.

I'm wondering if this is even real though, Why would a somehow recorded 911 call hit the net? Unless the guy was recording the call from his cell phone somehow and then posted it, but he doesn't sound smart enough to do that and the police don't just share this kind of stuff.

What do you mean you don't have sympathy? So you think theres nothing wrong with at least one of them being dead now over some stupid crap like a stolen DVD player or something?

No one needed to be shot over this unless the robbers started threatening other lives and needed to be stopped.

I really don't....none at all . you shouldn't be stealing . Hell when people have stolen stuff from me if I were there I would have shot them too.

I just couldn't help but think with my hard earned money someone is enjoying something that I bought.

If only the USA was like Europe or something where people get their ass beat when they commit a crime

So a human life is equal in value to some crap you bought that would have probably been returned anyway?

I know it sounds like people are getting away with flocktons of crime every day, But the fact of the matter is most crimes are solved, the media is biased and likes to make a bigger deal out of people getting away with it because it gets them better ratings so it only seems that way. By media I'm not only talking about the news BTW.

Apparently the cops showed up minutes later anyway, Theres no way these guys would have just ran off scott free. Its pretty damn hard to get away with any physical crime nowadays unless its for something that isn't really worth much.

your right media does only cover what people get away with. Im just saying someone has to start... to make an example its not ok its not right and you will be punished for what you do.

if cops start shooting people for petty crimes people won't do it anymore...simple

but then again it all starts when there children but thats a whole other story

I really don't....none at all . you shouldn't be stealing . Hell when people have stolen stuff from me if I were there I would have shot them too.

I just couldn't help but think with my hard earned money someone is enjoying something that I bought.

If only the USA was like Europe or something where people get their ass beat when they commit a crime

If I was an american robber, I guess I'd carry a weapon just in case I met some psychopath like you.

Seriously, WTF are you thinking? Killing someone for some stupid material stuff?

By the way, the percentage of the population in jail is much higher in the U.S. than in Europe, so don't say that more crimes go unpunished or with a lesser punishment in the states than in Europe.

so taratata I steal your car how do you feel about it ? and its a nice car a 2007 BMW M3. I take it to a chop shop and it turns out you don't have insurance. they catch me I go to jail. 2 months later I do it again.

crimes need to be stiffer don't you agree ?