What do you find as sexually unattractive?

Alpha

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha....It almost didn't work. I saw something at work the other day that had Opera and Denzel Washington in it, and it said something about helping to make lives brighter? I don't quite remember, but their smiles looked as egotistical as all get out....

Another person to blame for the "assuming since I am a fat slob biatch, that I am sexier than you" attitude would be Tyra Banks.

Another person to blame for the "assuming since I am a fat slob biatch, that I am sexier than you" attitude would be Tyra Banks.

I'd blame her show (as well as all the ones like it) more than her. Plus she's hot (though definately not smart). Did you know that you can blame Oprah and the Pope for everything. i.e: "Jesus christ this sandwich is crap, CURSE THE POPE!" See.

I truthfully believe that the biggest contributor to the Fat biatch Charge is Monica Lewinski. Ever since she gave President Clinton a rimjob and gained a celebrity status that all fat bitches made a move. If I remembered correctly, I think there was a big story about the Richter Scale moving tremenously at that sametime. Plus, black guys love big butts and they can not lie.

First of all, what the hell is that fat biatch wearing, it's like TUTU underwear...

and second of all....how can they feel good about themselves?

Also that girl looks 14.

Have them Call up Reaperman... I think he'd like a threesome.

the young girl looks hittable, the older women looks like I would have to roll her in flour and go for the wet spot >.>