What do you find as sexually unattractive?

Alpha

Lol to supersoaka420.

I am not sure you are serious or just joking.

yo yo, why da motherflock wouldnt i be serious? i am 100% serious. i am serious. if you cant handle dat then you got some problems. if you guys dont give good advice, i will, cause ive gone through all the crap.

like it or not, if you want to stick it in a womans poo hole, your going to go motherflocking hell.

Edited by SuperSoaka420

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do any of you believe in JESUS?

jesus1022.jpg

if you believe in jesus, then youre committing a sin and will go to hell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHE*

you keep thinking that...

edit: I just noticed you put "if you believe in jesus, then youre committing a sin and will go to hell."

haha, oh wow, that makes it even more lulzworthy. What a way to fail hard...

Edited by Reaper man

Wow, some people are pretty closed minded when it comes to sex. People who really know me know that my sexuality has never been in question. Just because I am more sexual/perverted then your average person does not make me a bad person.

I'll do it too.

you'll give a guy oral?

I KNEW someone was going to say that, I even debated with myself editing the post to clarify...nahhhh I told myself >_<

I do not engage in sexual relations with men!

Attention females! I do oral!

oh man this thread is going downhill fast.

Lol to supersoaka420.

I am not sure you are serious or just joking.

yo yo, why da motherflock wouldnt i be serious? i am 100% serious. i am serious. if you cant handle dat then you got some problems. if you guys dont give good advice, i will, cause ive gone through all the crap.

like it or not, if you want to stick it in a womans poo hole, your going to go motherflocking hell.

Let's not get into religion (you are wrong, by the way). You keep posting about the sexual fantasies you've never been able to live out, and we'll smile and nod our heads and pretend to believe you. :(

Your jokes are in extremely poor taste, Supersoak.

why do you guys thinking im joking? i already said im not. my bro told me to cool off so i dont snap and i guess get banned. i like this place and the read the lounge a lot. so im trying to be nice.

and fatal rose, as much as i love you man, if you like sticking your dong in the woman's poo hole and you believe in jesus like me, then you will goto hell. that is the way it is, no matter how nice you are.

if you dont believe in jesus, thats your problem. and i dont care what you do with your life.

but if you do believe in the lord almighty, forgive your sins now and dont do it anymore. thats the best you can do. thank you for reading.

I believe in God, we all sin though. You having sex outside of marriage is a sin too.

People need to ease off SuperSoaka though, and SupaSoaka needs to stop condemning people to hell, if you believe in God you know it's not right to judge people like that. You are not the one to decide whether or not someone go's to hell.

I believe in God, we all sin though. You having sex outside of marriage is a sin too.

People need to ease off SuperSoaka though, and SupaSoaka needs to stop condemning people to hell, if you believe in God you know it's not right to judge people like that. You are not the one to decide whether or not someone go's to hell.

You have the patience and tolerance of a saint, Fatal.

SuperSoaka- if you were half as spiritual as you claim then you wouldn't be so quick to condemn. Christianity is more than just righteousness. You say you don't care if others don't believe... shouldn't you? Shouldn't you worry that people here are going to Hell?

Also if you had sex at 16 and have asked for forgiveness then that's fine. But don't you also think that all the things you've claimed to have done in this thread and the others damn you to punishment beyond salvation? Last I checked ass sex was wrong, but so is beating off, oral, sleeping around... What about even basic things like pride? Lust?

No offense but you're flocked mate.

you are right fatal rose and thank you for backing me up again. i think you are the only here who understands me. i should not judge people to hell and i have admitted that my sins of outside sex.

but as mammals, is the womans vaginna not enough for you? why must you stick it in their poo hole? is it necessary? do you feel anymore arousement? do you want to destroy the womans anus for the rest of her life? does the smell of poo poo give make your dong happy? i do not understand. please explain it to me. why? why? why? i want an explanation.

the one time i did it, i felt no different sticking it in either holes. holes are holes.

let everyone in this thread be forgiven of their sins.