What do you find as sexually unattractive?

Alpha

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the number of people here who treat anal as commonplace simply staggering.

i agree. even with all the chicks ive flocked, ive only done it once anal, and that was before i found jesus. to this day, i am ashamed at myself and the stupid hoe kept askeing for it.

unless youre gay man there is no reason for you to stick your dongy in a girls poo poo hole. a) your peniis or condom is going to be covered in their crap B) you might rip their poo hole and crap will come out as they walk for the rest of their life c) you must love the smell of crap coming out of ass as you stick it in her.

do any of you believe in JESUS?

jesus1022.jpg

if you believe in jesus, then youre committing a sin and will go to hell.

i read the bible and jesus told us that anal sex is a sin and if you want to be a crazy believer, oral sex is a sin too. why? you cant make babies if youre sticking it in her poo hole. whenever i do oral sex with my gals, i ask the dear lord to forgive me for my sins.

so if you like sticking it her poo hole, then you must be gay. and if youre gay, then im sure jesus will forgive you. god gave women a vaginna so you dont have to stick it in their poo hole.

shame on you people. and i thought i could learn something here.

oh and if you like doing anal sex you probably have a small wang as well. i guess you cant pleasure the womans vaginna? very sad.

Edited by SuperSoaka420

I find the number of people here who treat anal as commonplace simply staggering.

i agree. even with all the chicks ive flocked, ive only done it once anal, and that was before i found jesus. to this day, i am ashamed at myself and the stupid hoe kept askeing for it.

unless youre gay man there is no reason for you to stick your dongy in a girls poo poo hole. a) your peniis or condom is going to be covered in their crap :( you might rip their poo hole and crap will come out as they walk for the rest of their life c) you must love the smell of crap coming out of ass as you stick it in her.

jesus1022.jpg

i read the bible and jesus told us that anal sex is a sin and if you want to be a crazy believer, oral sex is a sin too. why? you cant make babies if youre sticking it in her poo hole. whenever i do oral sex with my gals, i ask the dear lord to forgive me for my sins.

so if you like sticking it her poo hole, then you must be gay. and if youre gay, then im sure jesus will forgive you. god gave women a vaginna so you dont have to stick it in their poo hole.

oh and if you like doing anal sex you probably have a small wang as well. i guess you cant pleasure the womans vaginna? very sad.

You know, sex before marriage is considered a sin, too. Looks like you're gonna burn. :3

Also: LOL JESUS

unless youre gay man there is no reason for you to stick your dongy in a girls poo poo hole. a) your peniis or condom is going to be covered in their crap :( you might rip their poo hole and crap will come out as they walk for the rest of their life c) you must love the smell of crap coming out of ass as you stick it in her.

jesus1022.jpg

You know, sex before marriage is considered a sin, too. Looks like you're gonna burn. :3

i was married once but your right that i had sex before marriage. i was 16. i have asked jesus for forgiveness.