What do you find as sexually unattractive?

Alpha

Okay, since we have all these sexual threads courtesy of the SupaSoaka, I thought I should make this one.

What do you guys consider as sexually unattractive?

Here's my list:

1) Fat Arms - I don't want the woman to be able to choke me out.

2) Fat Thighs - Same as #1

3) Big/Chubby Face - Sometimes it's cute, but when the woman loses weight, all that skin is going to be sagging. Therefore, no thanks.

4) C Cup and Above breasts - Alright, I can go up to C, but no higher. I've had friends that prefer larger breasts so they can sleep on them when the sex is over. That's what a pillow is for.

5) Too much makeup - Okay, if the woman is pounding her face with make up, it tells me that she's insecure and has something to hide.

6) LARGE Sunglasses - Same as #5 --- What is going on? I drive the streets of the inner cities and all I see are women with sunglasses that cover their entire face with tinted windows to add to it. How do they expect me to get a peak at their beautiful face?

7) Tattoos - I don't know ... lower back is a serious maybe. But uhm, I'll be dreading the day when the woman get's older. (No offense to E.M.)

8) Beer Belly - A woman to me has to be fit. I don't like the idea of them having a belly. I will be perfectly happy with it when their pregnant and will understand if they continue to have it for even a year later after pregnancy, but before that --- I'm sorry, but I can't handle it.

9) Same clothes / cleanliness - Sometimes I've observed women long enough to notice they wear the same clothes over and over again. I can understand if they can't afford it, but it also concerns me if they don't have a good hygiene.

10) Pimples/Blemishes/Warts/Redness - I'll accept it if it's once in awhile as that is a part of life. But if it's extreme achne, sorry, but I got to go with the next woman.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Creepy threads on emulation forums about sex.

If you haven't figured it out yet, 1Emulation is more than just emulation .... it's "The Revolution Force in Entertainment!"

Therefore, anything and everything goes, especially in The Lounge. :D

1. Creepy threads on emulation forums about sex.

If you haven't figured it out yet, 1Emulation is more than just emulation .... it's "The Revolution Force in Entertainment!"

Therefore, anything and everything goes, especially in The Lounge. :P

your right sex is a form of entertainment! :D

I can't say I care much about physical appearance. Chubby chicks don't bother me (though more than 175 @ 5'8" is too heavy).

I suppose I hate women who smoke --

Yellow teeth, bad breath, and a weird taste (someday you children will know what I mean).

I'm not big on women who drink coffee

see smokers...

I'm not a big fan of blond girls.

they seem to think that because they're blond, they're automatically attractive. hair color does not make you attractive or a good person (generally, quite the opposite).

I'm not a fan of girls with no ass. A friend of mine is about 5-foot-nothing, tiny boobs and no ass. Now, I can handle tiny boobs, but having nothing to grab onto... no thanks!

Annoying laughs...

'nuff said

I hate women who are not trustworthy

I hate being lied to quite a lot

I'm not a big fan of promiscuous women

Sluts have no self-control

I'm not a big fan of dumb women (really dumb or acting dumb)

if I can't carry on a conversation with a girl, I'm not interested

Women who won't commit

trust issues there that I don't even want to get into

lol GC is off the chain tonight with his requirements for chicks lol. but i guess im not so picky.

1. gotta have a personality boring chicks make all of me sad.

2. fat arms same reason as game cop

3. completly bald snatch god at least have a landing strip so im not with a prepubesent girl.

4. no bald chicks

5. less make up the better

6. long toe nails just ewwwwww

7. facial hair nothing worse than a female with a stache or a beard thats just scary

8. small boobs i hate the man chest on a female if u like the itty bitty tittties then u r a few steps away from waking up next to a guy, not that there is anything wrong with that. just not my cup of tea.

i better stop there some other stuff is rated x lol

I can't say I care much about physical appearance. Chubby chicks don't bother me (though more than 175 @ 5'8" is too heavy).

I suppose I hate women who smoke --

Yellow teeth, bad breath, and a weird taste (someday you children will know what I mean).

I'm not big on women who drink coffee

see smokers...

I'm not a big fan of blond girls.

they seem to think that because they're blond, they're automatically attractive. hair color does not make you attractive or a good person (generally, quite the opposite).

I'm not a fan of girls with no ass. A friend of mine is about 5-foot-nothing, tiny boobs and no ass. Now, I can handle tiny boobs, but having nothing to grab onto... no thanks!

Annoying laughs...

'nuff said

I hate women who are not trustworthy

I hate being lied to quite a lot

I'm not a big fan of promiscuous women

Sluts have no self-control

I'm not a big fan of dumb women (really dumb or acting dumb)

if I can't carry on a conversation with a girl, I'm not interested

Women who won't commit

trust issues there that I don't even want to get into

I also can't handle women who smoke (cigs, pot, anything). Yellow teeth, bad breath, and bad odors/stenches will blow me so far away that you won't even see me glancing at the woman.

It really turns me off.

3. completly bald snatch god at least have a landing strip so im not with a prepubesent girl.

Surely you speak of this landing strip:

landingbq7.jpg

Am I right or am I right? :D