Bill of rights...what a joke

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

We can't fight against the government. They're stronger than us. They've already won. They're going to milk us and squeeze us and drain us of assets to pad their luxurious homes and 90% of the population is going to enjoy it.

Actually we can, people are just too lazy to do something about it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

We can't fight against the government. They're stronger than us. They've already won. They're going to milk us and squeeze us and drain us of assets to pad their luxurious homes and 90% of the population is going to enjoy it.

Actually we can, people are just too lazy to do something about it.

Okay, so, since we're all just lazy. Give me a list of what's currently wrong with the government, and then tell me what I can do to change it.

our government is greedy, and they're slowly taking all of our rights away.

and as far as doing something about it, people can get up off their butts, and

"protest"

We as a people, instead of as an individual, can come together and do something. I'm not asking anyone to, I'm just saying that no one can biatch about how bad things here are because they can indeed do something to change it. So..yeah....they can't biatch....pretty much....

Do you mean that they can't biatch about rights being taken away and people doing nothing about it? :D

More seriously, do you plan on voting next year? Voting is a good way to change things, except of course if the vote is falsified. Or except if you want to impose your will to a majority of people; that would be totalitarism.

"protest"

We as a people, instead of as an individual, can come together and do something. I'm not asking anyone to, I'm just saying that no one can biatch about how bad things here are because they can indeed do something to change it. So..yeah....they can't biatch....pretty much....

Oh, my god, you're right! We're not limited to sitting on our asses and bitching. We can get up, go stand out in the cold, and biatch as a group! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?!

"protest"

Oh, my god, you're right! We're not limited to sitting on our asses and bitching. We can get up, go stand out in the cold, and biatch as a group! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?!

Because America doesn't have the draft anymore so no one can biatch about all the other things anymore.

Unless it's a WTO rally.

Okay, so, since we're all just lazy. Give me a list of what's currently wrong with the government, and then tell me what I can do to change it.

Wow. That would be a big list. I'm too lazy to post one. :D Really though. The things I see as wrong, I have no alternative for. Because the only things I can come up with, just either don't work (including amendment wise) or cause a new problem altogether. (jinga) One of my main issues, is the ridiculous amount of money officials make PLUS the crazy expenses that are on the tax payers bill, not theirs. Like you said Mondo, lining their pockets.

Do you mean that they can't biatch about rights being taken away and people doing nothing about it? :P

More seriously, do you plan on voting next year? Voting is a good way to change things, except of course if the vote is falsified. Or except if you want to impose your will to a majority of people; that would be totalitarism.

Oh my... I'll refrain from getting into this one. Other than... the only thing voting can really accomplish, is passing or nixing bills that are passed. In my OPINION, voting for president is bogus. Electoral collages... BAH!

so right now, ur talking about how everyone is not doing anything but talk but have u done anything that helps the country??