Bill of rights...what a joke

Amendment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

You know what that means?

WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE flockING UP OUR FUTURE!!!!!

Why don't we get off of our lazy asses, stop being pussies, and do something good for a change, instead of constantly conforming, and accepting what the government is doing to us. Don't let their propaganda brainwash you into thinking that it's okay.

Bill Clinton took learning the Bill of Rights out of public schools, so we wouldn't know that America is allowed to do things.....You know the land of the free....or at least.....that's what they used to call it.

"our" troops are being sent out to fight in a war so that we can get our rights taken away. They're fighting for an up-and-coming New America.....Communist America....Land of the "un"free...and home of the slave...

Social slave.

Let all these people take over, DONT DO ANYTHING help greed run America...let our hopes, our dreams...and our flocking rights as humans be destroyed because we were too flocking lazy to do a god damned thing about it!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go American Citizens. Way to flocking go.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute... There's something that I had missed...

"our" troops are being sent out to fight in a war so that we can get our rights taken away. They're fighting for an up-and-coming New America.....Communist America....Land of the "un"free...and home of the slave...

Do you really think the war in Iraq is to make the U.S. a communist country? Are you on crack or something? Does Bush look like a communist to your eyes?

Do you really think the war in Iraq is to make the U.S. a communist country? Are you on crack or something? Does Bush look like a communist to your eyes?

I think she was trying to say totalitarian instead of communist

it happens when you don't look in a dictionary :)

What I was saying was that they are sending out our troops to help out our country, true, true...and behind their backs and ours they're talking away out rights. What are they fighting for? ..... Take a look at Hilary Clinton, she wants to Socialize medicine....

socialized medicine

–noun

any of various systems to provide the entire population with complete medical care through government subsidization and regularization of medical and health services

Also, have you looked at gas prices lately? Lets see, here it's 3 something a gallon....and they speculate $5 a gallon within the next 6 months....and with gas prices going up, it will cost more to get food to places, and so food will cost more.....and I seriously doubt that minimum wage will go up, so people wont be paid more, and so more people will be on welfare....and what's that? that's dependency on the government?!

com·mu·nism /ˈkɒmyəˌnɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kom-yuh-niz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.

2. (often initial capital letter) a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.

3. (initial capital letter) the principles and practices of the Communist party.

4. communalism.

All I am saying is that the people who fight for America are going to come home to what they fought against if our Hilary is elected....

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

Why don't you all just move to Canada, then we'll take over the US. Afterall, not only do we have free (tax paid) healthcare, but our dollar is worth more than yours now.

What reason do you have left NOT to?

I don't have the dolla dolla bills yall.....

I like what America is supposed to stand for...not what it currently stands for...

I'd like to leave, but hey...I live in FL....I don't even live anywhere near a border.....well...The Atlantic Ocean and the gulf ...but I don't wanna go to Cuba or Mexico

Oh I forgot to mention...THERES A 2 YEAR WAITING LIST! Who knows if I'll even be alive in 2 years? I don't....it all matters about how I feel now, and who knows, maybe I won't feel this way in a few years?

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy