No Mercy or WrestleMania 2000?

Alpha

I think WrestleMania 2000 is better due to the fact of the gameplay speeds. The frame rate gets really slow in No Mercy at times. Especially in Ladder matches. Also the character faces look better I think in WrestleMania 2000. The skinning engine seems more wrestling like. For example, I was easily able to make the Ultimate Warrior in WrestleMania 2000 since it had his face paint and everything. In No Mercy all I was able to do is give him a hat with no face paint. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Rgis is basically an opinion thats up to u... But I have not played No Mercy yet (Downloading it right now... 10%...Cant wait till it finishes),I haveplayed Wrestlemania 2000 And that is like one of the best games i ever played... It's basically WCW VS. NWO Revenge Remodelled After WWF LOL. But it is still way better and the game modes are awesome. Right now i have a 56 K and i bearely started getting into the N64 Emulation Scene so im stuck with WCW Mayhem (Alright Game) Because its the only game i could find, but now the i found the guidance of this website my hopes are up! Yea so back to the topic.... UMMMM I guess No Mercy is better since usually newer games are better LOL. Same developer right>(THQ??)Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

WWF: NO MERCY (fixed) : <edited out>

WWF WRESTLEMANIA 2000 : <edited out>

THEREFORE I ADVISE YOU TO VISIT THE "MAIN" SITE, THEN GET IT FROM THERE....

Edited by Agozer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I always felt that wrestlemania 2000 was the shiznit <_<. It seemed to play smoothly, and was really fun to play because the difficulty for doing the special moves was relatively easy. I would say it's better than no mercy.

Edited by somecninj