Japan: PS3 Outsells Wii in November

Alpha

are u guys really that blind the US is the only country where the ps3 is being out sold. in most other countries sony is still the prince nintendo will remain king till the wii fad is over in asia and in the US im so close to selling my wii its not even funny. and microsoft is so far up everyones asses im getting disgusted with them im still disapointed in sony but they are starting to get their crap together it seems, they cut their system prices, they slash dev. system cost. and the publishers well some of them anyway are finally getting the hang of programming for the ps3.

What the hell did you just type?

But what I can say is, just because everyone's getting a hang of programming it doesn't mean it's still expensive to develop for (how much is Final Fantasy 13 running on right now? Wasn't it 26 million USD last time I checked?). If anything, if publishers want to turn a profit they either do 1) Multiconsole 2) Make it a Wii project 3) Just do a 360 version.

The war ain't over yet.

Remember when everyone had Sony up their asses? Yeah good times.

What the hell did you just type?

But what I can say is, just because everyone's getting a hang of programming it doesn't mean it's still expensive to develop for (how much is Final Fantasy 13 running on right now? Wasn't it 26 million USD last time I checked?). If anything, if publishers want to turn a profit they either do 1) Multiconsole 2) Make it a Wii project 3) Just do a 360 version.

The war ain't over yet.

Remember when everyone had Sony up their asses? Yeah good times.

You mean like 1999-2005?