What ROM are you waiting for?

Alpha

What ROM are you waiting for?  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kof 2k3....though probably not for the same reason as most of the peeps here.

My arcade already has this, and from watching people play, it looks pretty damn good.

I wish to be able to play this at home so that I can get much needed practice before I head to the arcade to challenge people. Yeah, I don't simply want it cuz it's the next newest thing, but more so that I can practice from home and become decent at the game.

I'm waiting for Last Blade 3, even though number 2 didn't suit me all that well. Why do I think that the game is even coming? Because coinopexpress.com (The arcade games and parts distributor) confirmed that it will be receiving stock of it during quarters 2-4 04'.

btw I've been lurking around this board for quite some time but finally decided to post. My name is George and i'm finally catching on to the whole Neo Geo fanaticism (I don't know why I find it so appealling now, I've played certain SNK games since 1999); I started out as a Capcom fanatic (the first game I ever bought was a bootleg version of SFII for PC). Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope to be one of your brethren :).

Edited by makru

Marvel vs capcom 2 is on sega's naomi board as is Capcom vs SNK 1 & 2. I think the board uses CD disks just like CPS3 so its going to be a while before you can play an emulator for it. When dreamcast emu's are out thats when you will be able to play these on naomi as naomi is basically just a dreamcast with more ram.

SVC was good but had really spares Backgrounds it really needed bg characters.

Im waiting for king of fighters 2003.

makru, I'm exactly like you. Longtime lurker, new participant, old Capcom fan who was seduced by SNK. Emulation got me into NeoGeo and SNK, because the arcade (yes, arcade singular) around me only carried old Sega and Capcom games before SF3 was released.

Personally, to get back on topic, I'm also on the hunt for the Progear ROM. I've become a new Cave shooter fanatic since someone suggested I try Guwange.