What ROM are you waiting for?

Alpha

What ROM are you waiting for?  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, can't be! Last Blade 2 looks so much better then most street fighter games, even motw in a way. I dont believe that they chose to make svc chaos look so 16 bit when they could have went the way of the last bade series.

• 2 weeks later...

Raiden Fighteres and Jet............and Siebu's Viper Phase One & Siebu Olympic Cup Soccer........

Basically all the uber encrypted Seibu games cause they are the only reason i ever got mame, ive been waiting for like 5 years :(

No, can't be! Last Blade 2 looks so much better then most street fighter games, even motw in a way. I dont believe that they chose to make svc chaos look so 16 bit when they could have went the way of the last bade series.

Eh WTF?

ALL NEO GEO GAMES ARE MVS, THAT IS WHY IT IS NEO GEO IT IS A 16BIT SYSTEM AND HAS BEEN FOR 13 YEARS.

Just had to clear that up.

Last Blade 2 -

lastblade2_062101_screen017.jpg

Garou: Mark of the Wolves -

wolves_screen001.jpg

SvC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom:

914539_20030826_screen002.jpg

914539_20030826_screen005.jpg

I see a difference in quality. Do you? Maybe SNKP is just acting lazy and doesnt want to give us the type of quality games we know they can put out.

Edited by Gouken

I see a difference in quality. Do you? Maybe SNKP is just acting lazy and doesnt want to give us the type of quality games we know they can put out.

Its not that SNKPlaymore are being lazy, its that they cant make good games anymore.

All the people that produced Last Blade & Garou have mostly left when SNK went bankrupt, SNKPlaymore is just full of crap.

• 2 weeks later...