1Emulation OFFICIAL Awards Competition 2007! :: Feedback Thread

Alpha

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah! The mighty Gryph says i need to chill!?

CHILL!? I'll chill when i discover the hidden garden of Odin and cross the seven lakes of Minitonka! Then after I find my second Asian wife who happens to teach karate, I'll break open seven packs of Dasani and drink until i piss purified urien!! I'll jump the four cornes of the universe with my mind alone, and I'll prove to you all the power of the inner spirit with own skills that exceeds the barriars of limitations that we have become shackled by!!!! WATCH ME!!!

I'm not hyper! Im just crunk abput some things that i just express in my caps sometimes!

EXPRESS UR EMOTIONS WITH THE FURY OF UR ANCESTORS!!!

DO IT!!! YOOOOSHAAA!!!!

I shouldve been warrior of the year!!! I gained lots of levels and stole lots of frags. But they were all stolen :peopleseybrow:. I gained like 100+ levels. Ahh, bah humbug.

Magnis and myself still need to vote. After we vote, Disoblige will tally all the votes and we'll announce the winners. I'll then randomly pick a voter from my hat and they'll win the $50.00 USD holiday cash.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

All winners of each category will also receive a special recognition on the forums. :)

No offense to Bambi, but before I joined I thought that she was a dude wearing girl clothes and a pink wig.....is that weird?

:P That wasn't me in the avatar pic, I found that on google :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1emuawards07dng5.png

View the AWARD WINNERS and the $50.00 USD HOLIDAY CASH PRIZE WINNER for 2007!

---------------------------------------------------- »» CLICK HERE ««

Congratulations to all winners and a big thanks to everyone who voted! :lol:

This topic has been closed. Please post the rest of your feedback in the results thread.