1Emulation OFFICIAL Awards Competition 2007! :: Feedback Thread

Alpha

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I talked to BlackKnight tonight (got to love how that rhymes) and we decided to randomly pick one of the voters in a drawing for a special cash prize of around $30-$50. What do you guys think about that? Especially, to the ones who haven't voted yet? :blink:

And the special cash prize is applicable to staff as well.

Anyway, at only 13 ballots submitted at the moment ... this might be the most embarrassing forum awards competition of all time. So hopefully some money will entice voters. :)

I haven't been back long enough to form any opinions other then I should definitely get comeback of the year.

i WOULD like to know what are we supposed to vote for... I mean... May I chose someone or just mention a cathegory that may be applied as an award?

bye :thumbsup1:

JAISSON

You have to post 3 names under the categories. Please vote now or play with me.

Edited by JKKDARK

1emuawards07bcld6.png

Seeing as how we haven't been getting many ballots in for the 1Emulation OFFICIAL Awards Competition 2007, we went ahead and shrunk down the ballot. It wasn't a significant shrinkage, but hopefully enough to entice more voters. Now remember, you don't need to vote in every category (vote in whatever you feel comfortable with), and you only need to vote in at least 1 category for posts/threads. The winners of each category will receive a very special recognition on 1Emulation!

Also, in an extra stipulation and in respect to the holiday season, we will be giving out holiday cash ($50)! How do you get the money? It's simple, just vote! We will pick a random voter from the ballot thread out of a hat and that winner will receive the holiday cash prize. With $50.00 USD, I'm sure you can buy whatever video game of your choosing, or perhaps a few thongs or lingerie for the lucky lady. The money will be sent via PayPal ONLY.

P.S. Please only vote if you have been an active member or guest (that needs to register) on 1Emulation and know our forum members well. There is a minimum of 25 ballots needed (to be submitted) for there to be eligibility of a holiday cash prize.

»» VOTE NOW!

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24911