The Good games thread!

Fatal Rose

Good playing with you as always LSD and it was a pleasant surprise to have Bambi joining us as well.

I just wish we didn't come down with a lagfest today in SC4 and VF5. What the hell?

It was fun playing CoD4 with you both (BlackKnight & LSD).

I'll try to be on for VF5 tonite.

It was fun playing with you too, Bambi. Put on your speaker next time.

BK, i have setup my router and dedicate an IP to the X360 already. The result is a much faster connection. Was trying to test SCIV with you but you log off early :P Let's try tonight if I'm on. COD4 is running great after the setup.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's results on my VF5 Match!!!

Bambi - 5 Wins

LSD - 1 Win

YAY! I won one!

When do I get to fight you Fatal?

Lol, I've been beaten by a girl!!!!

Sorry that I have to drop off, Bambi. It was 2 am then and I need to sleep :thumbsup1: Feeling sleepy now :ph34r:

Forget that Smilee did join my COD4 session. Thanks, man! I am sure you feel laggy joining us :( And he has been a good shield whenever I carry the bomb in Search and Destroy :P

Forget that Smilee did join my COD4 session. Thanks, man! I am sure you feel laggy joining us :( And he has been a good shield whenever I carry the bomb in Search and Destroy :P

Yeah that was fun. Kinda hard to shoot other people when your bullets come out a second after you fire! haha.

If you guys are making a COD4 clan or group, count me in.

Just put our clan tag as 1emu. So far, I am seeing you, BK, Bambi in the game. So, that's make 4 of us :(

Mpost of the people i played with already make their own clan or a one-man army.

i am particularly impressed with one guy who always stare at the wall in the beginning. Then, he will suddenly run and go to each hiding places that people normally choose and pick the opponents off one by one. Damn eerie.