fave dc beat em up!

marvel vs capcom 2

king of fighters

dead or alive 2

soul calibur

streetfighter 2 and 3

which ones the best i honestly cant decide.most people will say soul calibur but they all have their own pluses and minuses.

ps jkkdark is rival schools and plasma sword any good im guessing you have played them what do you think worth buying or not? :)

Edited by fumanchu

I wouldn't classify fighting games as beat em up as I think of beat em up games more of controlling a character and facing hordes of enemies.

Going by your definition though I'll just go with:

Marvel vs capcom 2

Street Fighter 3

I wouldn't classify fighting games as beat em up as I think of beat em up games more of controlling a character and facing hordes of enemies.

Going by your definition though I'll just go with:

Marvel vs capcom 2

Street Fighter 3

i see what you mean but really its just people knocking the shat out of each other so i suppose beat em up will do!! :)

anyone play giulty gear x on the dreamcast i thought it was pretty good.

I haven't.. but is it good? I usually collect Snk games like King of Fighters, Last Blade,,, and Capcom's fighting games.. except for Vampire Savior (quite strange) :D

redninjakurenai2_2.jpg

:P

anyone play giulty gear x on the dreamcast i thought it was pretty good.

I haven't.. but is it good? I usually collect Snk games like King of Fighters, Last Blade,,, and Capcom's fighting games.. except for Vampire Savior (quite strange) :angry:

redninjakurenai2_2.jpg

:)

yes its an excellent game :thumbsup1: just as good i think as giulty gearxx reload.

another beat em up worth checking out is jojos bizzarre adventure!god why the dreamcast die so young,could have had most of the giulty gears on the system as they are all naomi/atomiswave based.

melty blood act cazenda should have been released on the dc!!!! :huh:

dc the legend will never die!!!!!!!!