i'm back! girl troubles and too much sex to add to it

hey all, its been a very long time since i last posted here. sorry for all dat, my girls have been too horny these days. the crazy thing is that i only have 1 serious girlfriend, but i got a lot of my old gals calling me up to hook up. i can not resist the urge.

some of these girls are really looose though, know what im saying? i feel like im swimming my wang in pudding. damn hoes!!!!

i love white chicks more than black chicks though. black chicks are good but it takes too much energy to get them satisfied. white chicks are easy, few ups and downs and theyre padding me on the back.

you guys like black chicks or white chicks? i try to stay away from asian chicks, theyre too loud. they flocking scream too much and i get an earache and headache after the sex is over. now i know why so many guys online love asian chicks, probably because their wang is too small and asians dig everything and anything. thats cool and all, i respect dat, as id do the same. get what pleases you da most.

its good to be back at dis place. im gonna post more now that i have my own computer.

take care.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, we don't know him in real life so all we can do is read what he has to say and give advice accordingly. :P

But seriously if he says this is his life what more do you want? Just because we don't believe it does not mean its not true.

what gets me is that there ARE people that have such wild sex lives, but I find it hard to believe that he would have ANY time for visiting/posting on an emulation board let alone having an interest in emulation itself.

I mean... people like that... they are just too busy looking clean cut picking up chicks...