Are you right brained or left brained?

esoteric

I agree... How can something like this, denote left or right superiority? I believe that when you view it, you perception instantly tells you if her leg is actually foreground or background. I don't see how left/right can assume this factor. What I do know, is if I change the way I see it on command, I get a strange... feeling in my brain piece. Thats the only thing I'm sure of.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I saw it going both ways as well.

I'm not entirely sure about which side it is, but I do know that if you draw something while looking at it is one side and if you're like Bob Ross, and paint/ draw something from your imagination, then it's the other side.

What if you're ambidextrous though? Do you use both sides of your brain at perhaps an equal level? Because I know that the human nervous system wiring is weird, and all criss cross, and left side controls right and visa-versa..... and does that make you smarter if you can use both left and right sides of your body to an adequate level?

That doesnt give you super human powers. It just means your better at stuff (not necessarily everything) then others, or autisim. Some of the stuff are accosiated with it. Which means if your good at art then your left (or right, which ever it is) brained.

Being ambidextrous doesn't really have any bearing on your methods/strengths of logic.

I am completely ambidextrous, I can write with both hands, play baseball....hockey....football both ways, nothing I know of really that I can't do left or right handed.

I saw this both ways easily, and I SUCK FIERCE ASS at art, but I excel at math and anything hands on that ISN'T art.

I saw it both ways and I'm for the most part ambidexterious. But I know for a fact that I'm left side dominate, as I do everything BUT write with my left hand.

The only way I can see it turn anticlockwise is to scroll the page up so I can only see below her knees.

Otherwise its always clockwise. By comparing the way her ass and upper legs are positioned, its obvious it can only be clockwise.

Am I missing something? Perhaps it's because of my ability to see through illusions.

Edited by Robert

It's simple really. It's moving clock-wise. If you look carefully before the animation resets by watching a specific body part such as the legs or foot.

Dudes, this is totally fake. The first time I thought it was pretty fishy.

those who see it change notice how long it takes for her to spin back the other way.

Now do a refresh, takes the same time.

save the pictures

Now her spinning in your browser, wait 5ish seconds and then open the one you saved on your PC.

You'll see the image spinning opposite of each other sometimes.