fps too much!

fumanchu

I had the chance to play Crysis on a fairly beefy PC today.

Not making a call on the gameplay, the graphics were very unimpressive- nowhere near what I'd been led to expect. In places it really looked ugly. Never thought I would say that about 'the' Crysis. I didn't expect to be able to max out the game, or for it to look absolutely stellar at lower settings but damn am I underwhelmed.

Really? I was pretty much amazed through the whole game.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the chance to play Crysis on a fairly beefy PC today.

Not making a call on the gameplay, the graphics were very unimpressive- nowhere near what I'd been led to expect. In places it really looked ugly. Never thought I would say that about 'the' Crysis. I didn't expect to be able to max out the game, or for it to look absolutely stellar at lower settings but damn am I underwhelmed.

Really? I was pretty much amazed through the whole game.

is crysis gonna be a pc/ps3 exclusive?

There have always been way too many FPSs. You just have to be able to weed out the good ones from the run of the mill crap. You can usually tell which ones are actually good and which ones are hype machines just from demos.

EDIT: Wait what the flock? Crysis ugly? Give me directions to this ugly part of the game so I can see it for myself. Im pretty sure there was something wonky going on. Crysis is one of the few games I've played where every aspect of the game graphically is on the same level. With most games certain parts look way crappier than others, especially console shooters (to save memory heh)