5 1/4 inch floppy drive

Shibathedog

well i dug out my massive collection of old computer games (DOS Apple II and all the oldies hehe) and i realized most of them are on 5 1/4 inch floppies!!! AHHH!!!!

Anyway im interested in playing these again and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can pick up an external 5 1/4 inch floppy drive!!!!

Another question about running them if you find one for me...Are they gonna be super accelerated and run redicoulusly fast to the point where i cant play them because ive seen this happen before but ive never ran them from the actual floppies so i dont know

Thanks in advance

Thanks alot but The only problem with ebay is that im broke (like 10 dollars hehe) and have no credit card hehe

ahh well i guess thats the only place you would find one anyway....maybe pricewatch.com or tigerdirect.com has one ill check...

but i suppose i could just wait it out for something to show up on ebay

• 1 year later...
well i dug out my massive collection of old computer games (DOS Apple II and all the oldies hehe) and i realized most of them are on 5 1/4 inch floppies!!! AHHH!!!!

Anyway im interested in playing these again and i was wondering if anyone knows where i can pick up an external 5 1/4 inch floppy drive!!!!

Another question about running them if you find one for me...Are they gonna be super accelerated and run redicoulusly fast to the point where i cant play them because ive seen this happen before but ive never ran them from the actual floppies so i dont know

Thanks in advance

one url...... www.ebay.com

that should say it all