I've Got the US version of Unreal Tournment, but every non commercial Import boot disc (i.e. Utopia...) I use wont seem to play it on my PAL Dreamcast, ive even tried DC-IE but other games such as Seaman, and Sonic Adventure work fine!

Perhaps DC-X would let me play it, but I doubt it as its basically the same as Xploder which is what I currently use.

I'll keep searching for it in shops :P

Edited by BobRedthorp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but it seems that the only game I cant get to work is Unreal, I have tried many other games and they all seem to work. I have seen the disc running on a US DC so I know theres nothing wrong with the disc.

But I have heard that not every game will work!

Anyway, perhaps its just not to be! <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Its cool, I bought a copy still in the shrink wrap, It was old stock from a local store called G-Force.

It cost £12, and it actually runs my US Unreal Tournament, which I've been trying to get to work for ages! :(

Also the other day I got the three official factory sealed versions of Bleemcast, (Tekken 3, Grand Turismo 2 and Metal Gear Solid!) all for £5 what a bargain if I dont say so myself!, compared to the beta version the games run flawlessly! with FMV!

Edited by BobRedthorp