YYEESSSSSSSSS!

GodPigeon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sufficient boob size? what is sufficient to you? I know people who say my boobs are too big....I think that they're proportionate, but I wouldn't want smaller boobs at the same time.

ok, now we need pics for comparison... or you can drive up to Jacksonville and show me yourself ;p

:thumbsup1: HEY!!! What happened to Don? His thread is spinning out of control!!!

Yea il give you guys an update. Not much of one tho.

So Since i blocked her, i just have been naturally avoiding her. And she gets on the train to school One stop before i do. So one day, i decide i gotta make it to computer repair class on time. And i make it to the train station, i see my friend this hot dominican chick. So we talkin, but its cold so we stayed upstairs in the mezzanine of the train station. When the train was arriving, i goo downstairs and guess who just happens to be there?? HER! So we saw each other, and said nothing. My friend kept walking towards her and i didnt want to make anything obvious, so we all ended up on the same train. I pull out my PSP and just start talking with my friend, completely ignoring her.

So then, my other friend, told me that she had spoken to the girl, and that the girl thinks i hate her. She even mentioned the fact that i was with "another girl" So thats how far this has gotten

I have a hard time when I'm angry. Just don't go out of your way to show her what you think. As in ignoring her soooo much. Then she will feel that she is all that, as to make you into a hater or something.

I have a hard time when I'm angry. Just don't go out of your way to show her what you think. As in ignoring her soooo much. Then she will feel that she is all that, as to make you into a hater or something.

Perfectly said.

lol, thats the way to go Don, flock her, theres plenty of fish in the sea.

Indeed. Females outnumber us. What a great world!!! Just remember what I say here. I am not preaching, (or not trying to) I am almost 30, and I've seen a bit so far. Girls... crave attention. And who blames them, everyone wants to be accepted. But girls more than guys, fixate on it. And then you add personality traits. Like selfishness, greed. I had a girl, who was flirting with a few guys behind my back. Her defense was, You give me compliments all the time, but when someone else says it, it seems more real. I'm not quoting, and I omitted a ton of bullshit that went with this particular statement. But she wanted to be... wanted. And let me tell you, she played a lot of games.

I've seen girls string guys along, just so they could have a ride, then ditch them once something "fun" came along. I've seen alot of things.

I'll cut this short. When you find a girl, that RESPECTS you. Hang on to her. And if it doesn't work out, try to stay friends. Because if someone doesn't respect you, how can you be friends. And if you want a good relationship, how can it be possible without friendship to build feelings upon.

O.K. I'm going on and on. Just don't "seem" like a hater. It will fuel her vanity. She isn't all that.

Women and their games. Sometimes I hate being in my city where chicks think they're prizes to be fought over. Where they get to pick and choose because guys are always in pursuit. Even if they may be attracted to you, they'll drop you on a dime because they've got dudes lined up and they know it, so they don't care. I dunno, who's to say it's any different with girls in small towns? All I know is girls that think they're privileged to attention merely because guys give chase and believe they should be "won" (even though they biatch about being treated like objects) can kiss my ass.