YYEESSSSSSSSS!

GodPigeon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Ok Ok... not true. It is genes. I work with a girl who is 19. She has the body of sasquach. She has those... boobs that will not allow cleavage. You know, the kind that point in a 90 degree angle from each other. Even if you pressed them together, there would still be a gap at the chest, where the boobs never meet. And of course they kinda sag. It's kinda like she has boobs coming out of her armpit for crying out loud! She was a virgin until recently... It's hard to find fellow sasquaches in Florida I imagine.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Oh man... I just proof read that... I'm mean sometimes, but damned if it isn't true.

I see alot of customers at work. There have been a few ladies over the age of 40, who blow some hot girls I know, out of the water. It's all in the genes, and a good factor on how long looks will last, is how well they take care of themselves.

But yea.... did you see what you wrote here!!!!!!

19 yrs old's breasts feel great :banghead:

If you have the chance, feel it. It feel different from those 25 yrs + breasts.

:roll1::roll2::roll1::roll2::roll1::roll2::roll1::roll2::roll1::roll2:

Dude....WTF. Your flocking creepy! Thats insane! How the hell I got into this conversation with you, I'll never know. I mean... your right and all about younger boobs..... But... HAHAHAHA

So yea....Titties........

Edited by Belthasar

Hey...I hope my boobs don't get all saggy! I'll cry when they do...and I don't want to have my nipples chopped off so they can look young again!

I'm gonna start tying my boobs to my head, so they stay perky forever.

Boob implants feel weird....I felt some when I was 11. They almost felt real, but at the same time, they obviously didn't.

but why am I even mentioning this?

Oh well...

so yeah...boobs.....

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

I don't know anything about boob sizes, as far as the calculation names such as the alphabetical letters. A boob size that is sufficient to me is a size no smaller than Halle Berry [What a bad example], I hate over-sized breasts with bad consistency, where they flop around everywhere. I also hate for the nipples to be extremely large.

Hey the sagging only occured if the girl is sexually active. Most Asian girls here are not so you can confirm freshness until the age 25 :thumbsup1:

Time for me to come visit then :P .

You are always welcome! I'll bring you around :D and corrupt your innocent mind :P

I don't think any woman has boobs of exactly the same size. There's always a small difference, but often small enough to be only noticed by the woman herself until she tells you and make you check it.

I wouldn't mind checking it.

Just like the scene in the movie "Chuck and Larry". Man, Jessica Biel......