Eudemons Online

_Destiny_

o ok kool i did get bored myself but started playing again nuffin else to do i played runescape and completed all quest and then quit and so far i cant find any free good MMO's out there

Well regarding to this post i decided to Tell you about this game..

Its an mmo with alot of players.... you can either be a mage or a warrior then you pick and fight....

The thing that makes this game excel to me is the system called "potency"

Pot is the number that shows you how strong you are. You can increase you pot by having good equips, high * eudemons and so forth

http://www.eudemonsonline.com

wsp me at DrkWarriorEC if you decide to play

• 2 weeks later...

meh eudemons was half decent for a little while... then it got bad boring at 120...

play silkroad online :P Oasis server.

It's just a pain in the ass to login unless you buy a gold ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

o ok kool i did get bored myself but started playing again nuffin else to do i played runescape and completed all quest and then quit and so far i cant find any free good MMO's out there

Well regarding to this post i decided to Tell you about this game..

Its an mmo with alot of players.... you can either be a mage or a warrior then you pick and fight....

The thing that makes this game excel to me is the system called "potency"

Pot is the number that shows you how strong you are. You can increase you pot by having good equips, high * eudemons and so forth

http://www.eudemonsonline.com

wsp me at DrkWarriorEC if you decide to play

You didn't say anything interesting about Eudemons:

- You can choose in whick server would you like to play ( London,New York, Los Angeles )

- You can have 2 monsters as bodyguards called Eudemons.There are a lot of different kinds of Eudemons.

- You can join a Legion, or simply crate one. A Legion is like a family who sticks together in a fight.

- There are more thing, but i must say, there are a lot of games who are better than Eudemons.

For me : Tales of Pirates.

Try it.