Vietiful Joe 2

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

Zombie Hunters 2

Total cost around €163 ($241)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided I was going to catch up on some games I misssed from last generation - All Xbox, I had my PS2/GC first so. (Still trying to get an NTSC copy of the Warriors for Xbox)

Some of these I had sold and regretted, so I'm not as behind as it looks :bounce:

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe

Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones

Destroy All Humans 1 and 2

Winback 2 (I'm aware its complete crap, I liked the N64 one because its crappyness made it hysterical and it was good enough to play through for laughs)

Crash Nitro Kart (just because I can never have too much crash stuff)

Burnout Revenge

Call of Cthulhu

SSX On Tour

Worms 4

Scarface

Legend Of Spyro

Fight Night Round 3

Flatout 2

Total Price: Free, No way I would pay money for some of those games, I'll certainly give em a shot for free though

As far as the 360 goes, I really want to sell Mass Effect (flock that flocking game, I understand its an accomplishment and all, but I have had to restart too many expeditions or whatever they are called too many times because of glitches, not even flocking playable in my opinion, dying for no reason with a full health bar, flock that crap, the first flocking level was done 7 flocking times, I don't know if my copy is flocked up or what, I don't even care anymore) Quake 4, Gears of War, maybe FarCry Evolution, and some other games my brother has with him that I don't even remember owning. I will probably get Burnout Paradise for some stupid reason (As an actual fan of the past games, this new one looks crappy as hell to me, but reviews tell me otherwise) Since I hate giving EA money, I might wait for the new GTA or something. RezHD is a definite purchase too, Can anyone tell me if you can still unlock traveling mode and all that? Thats a dealbreaker if not. Otherwise its an AWESOME remake and I approve of it fully, realize that when you pick RezHD its different from original Rez, they made some changes to the game. Kind of annoying that I can't play the original in HD but I don't own an HDTV anyway. I was going to get DMC4 but its a flocking joke, its just too dumbed down and is more of the same crap anyway. It also got 100 times cornier and gay.

Anyway thats my game plan for the next couple months, theres really not that much more than a handful of interesting games coming out for a long ass time. This stuff should keep me busy during the like 10 minutes a week I have to play games because of school and my social life. I never get to just sit down at my own damn house anymore.

I just bought a Crysis for the PC and going to get Call of Duty 4 too..That's all I can say...And I am satisfied with the results

(Still trying to get an NTSC copy of the Warriors for Xbox)

that game is so rad on so many different levels. I wish they would throw it up on live as an xbox original download.

Shenmue II. On control issues alone, I can't see what all the fuss is about.

the fuss is mostly nostalgia. it doesn't age well because so many other games have came along and improved on the gameplay since then. but at the time there was nothing like shenmue I &II. and the story is great not to mention the wacky dialog. I liked SMI better then SMII.

same here. Shenmue 1 is the best due to:

- more authentic atmosphere and setting (SH2 is a gross interpretation of Hong Kong)

- more chance to try out a lifestyle of a Japanese boy

- 70-man battle!!!!