What games have you purchased lately?

Gryph

I dun buy games.

but speaking of sticks I am seriously considering making one for the 360.

SSFIIHD is coming.

Making one? I'm sure Capcom will release a SF2-specific joystick for the game when it is released.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dun buy games.

SSFIIHD is coming.

Making one? I'm sure Capcom will release a SF2-specific joystick for the game when it is released.

that would be nice but I don't think they are. Nothing came when SF2 hit live. (the best selling game on live for a while if I recall) and the 360 pad is not good. the VF5 / DOA stick is kinda janky from what I hear. a square stick opening instead of round is the big complaint I hear.

I'm broke.

I was just wandering around the mall and chance upon the GH3 game with the guitar, at MYR350 > USD100. Naturally it is a bargain and original game to boot, so I splash on it.

I'll post the pic next week. Been playing it whole night yesterday :P

Lol so much for waiting till January? Makes me want to sell my body on the corner and splurge on GH3 aswell.

:P I have been asking around about the price. most shops are offering MYR450++. This shop which is recommended by one of my friends give MYR350 only. naturally, I can't resist the difference in the price so much :P

I must say the game is really fun with the guitar :P Rock on, dude!!!!!

I dun buy games.

SSFIIHD is coming.

Naw, it isn't a "major" arcade to console release, you'll have to grab a Hori stick, which are pretty decent, but not HRAP like, which is my major dislike about it.

I dun buy games.

SSFIIHD is coming.

Naw, it isn't a "major" arcade to console release, you'll have to grab a Hori stick, which are pretty decent, but not HRAP like, which is my major dislike about it.

how do you feel about the square hole for the stick Wiz? thats the main thing keeping me away right now. I just don't know if I'll be able to hit the qcf and dp type motions with it.

how do you feel about the square hole for the stick Wiz? thats the main thing keeping me away right now. I just don't know if I'll be able to hit the qcf and dp type motions with it.

It feels weird to me, which is why I wanted to replace it, but replacing parts on the Hori DOA4/VF5/Fighting stick requires some cutting of the board if you want to replace the parts with better parts. While good on it's own, it feels different when compared to a HRAP.

edit: Errm I re-read what you said. Feels good, but like I said the parts require a change if you want to keep it to an arcade standard then just an arcade-like standard.