What games have you purchased lately?

Gryph

In the past 2 weeks I got Call of Duty 4, Crysis, and The Witcher. I also got Bioshock and Orange Box (steam, not retail but I may get it via retail too during Black Friday just to have a physical copy to complete my Valve Collection) when they came out. I plan on getting Gears of War for PC soon because it's on sale at Gogamer.com.

recentgames.jpg

As you can see my desk is a mess. :(

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently got an XBOX 360 and have really whored out on the games. I am proud of this though because I got them all for less than $160AUD. Might sound like a lot but Armored Core 4 goes for $120 by itself here. The most I paid for a game is $50 for Gears of War, which was not bad. The least I payed was for 99c for Unreal Championship 2 (I opted to do a local pickup :) ). Despite that only Armored Core 4, Halo and Unreal Championship 2 were pre-owned. The rest are new and sealed! Quake 4, Prey and Halo 2 are all still sealed in the photo- they arrived today ;). Haven't got any 'new' games but I'm glad to have got as many as I did for the price.

xboxlewt.jpg

I recently got an XBOX 360 and have really whored out on the games. I am proud of this though because I got them all for less than $160AUD. Might sound like a lot but Armored Core 4 goes for $120 by itself here. The most I paid for a game is $50 for Gears of War, which was not bad. The least I payed was for 99c for Unreal Championship 2 (I opted to do a local pickup :) ). Despite that only Armored Core 4, Halo and Unreal Championship 2 were pre-owned. The rest are new and sealed! Quake 4, Prey and Halo 2 are all still sealed in the photo- they arrived today ;). Haven't got any 'new' games but I'm glad to have got as many as I did for the price.

PIC

Nice haul, man! You got a great deal.