RAW IS JERICHO!

Alpha

ehh I dunno, I used to not miss raw smackdown or tna. now I could care less. but if I miss a UFC broadcast I'm pissed all week.

edited for crazy spacing mistakes. :P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys missed it, check out his new finisher called the "CodeBreaker".

It looks great IMO, kind of a mix of something Carlito would do and Tommy Dreamer's pose.

And here's his full confrontation with Santino Marella on Monday Night RAW for this week:

Wrestling used to be heaps better in the attitude era, but I still watch it now. I think I will watch it until the old skool (Triple H, HBK and the Undertaker) retire, then I will log off. Especially with the end of the Undertaker, because he is my favourite wrestler.

It is good to see Jericho's charisma back. He makes Randy Orton look even more blockish and thick!

jimmyandjeffhardy.jpg

Me and Jeff Hardy at the local strip club I sometimes work at.

sweet did you tell him his brother is better and to lay off the drugs?

side note: I read someone in a shoot interview say most people hated wrestling jeff cuz of all that damn body paint. I dobn't remember who it was though.

No because I saw Jeff as the better one. He's a party machine BTW. Also, Gene Snitzkey and senior referee Mike Kioda were there as well and if it weren't for me then they wouldn't of been recognized.

No because I saw Jeff as the better one. He's a party machine BTW. Also, Gene Snitzkey and senior referee Mike Kioda were there as well and if it weren't for me then they wouldn't of been recognized.

Snitzkey needs some Pro-activ for his back lol