RAW IS JERICHO!

Alpha

well at least he can still get work lol but yea, i too let wrestling go for a while now (basically since eddie passed away tho i saw the crazy stuff about benoit too and then didn't care)

Edit: yea, the hair cut is kinda gay, he looks more like christian cage hehe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out of wrestling for a while now but caught jericho on raw last night. it seems he lost a bit of his delivery or comedy. I don't kno whow to discribe it. it just seems off now. not like the good ole days when Jericho and the rock would light up the mikes back and forth.

I watched yesterday's Raw too. I hate his new finisher, Codebreaker. It is just like Carlito's Back stabber but only doing it in the front. Dun look devastating enough. Gimme Lionsault anytime of the day.

I've been out of wrestling for a while now but caught jericho on raw last night. it seems he lost a bit of his delivery or comedy. I don't kno whow to discribe it. it just seems off now. not like the good ole days when Jericho and the rock would light up the mikes back and forth.

I think Jericho still has it. It's just that the fans/crowd for the last two shows have been pretty dead. Just wait until their in Chicago or Boston. :D

it also might be who he is working with right now. randy isn't good on the mike and if Jericho really let it go randy would look like a chump. I'm sure Jericho will hit his groove again. I just don't know if I can get into the rest of the show long enough to find out.

Yesterday's RAW is quite ok, especially with Flair's "final" match.

I notice he is balding!! Oh well, i am supposed the winning streak is the parting gift or sort of swansong for him as appreciation.

I missed flairs match cuz I had to get to work. how many times has flair had his "final match" lol.

I missed flairs match cuz I had to get to work. how many times has flair had his "final match" lol.

It's a "Win an continue, lose and you're out" match if you catch the beginning of show. But that was a great promo from Flair after not being on TV for so long.