what emulator and games are you playing?

fumanchu

The only emulator I've used for months is CPS3 emulator and I've only played SFIII: TS.

He...Hey! What did you say?? :huh:

A CPS3 emulator? I've been told it doesn't exist! how do you explain that? the only cps3 game I played was Sf3... third strike ... but for Dreamcast lol.... would you tell me more about it? :|

--- I try Dreamcast nullDC for Dead or Alive 2 LE... (a little bit slow for VIsta) :punk:

--- Mame -----> King of Fighters (fav: 99 ) , Capcom crossovers... (fav : Marvel vs Capcom)

--- Snes9x ---> fav :----> Lamborginni

--- Epsx .-----> Actually playing Resident Evil 2 (Claire Mission B):lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only emulator I've used for months is CPS3 emulator and I've only played SFIII: TS.

He...Hey! What did you say?? B)

A CPS3 emulator? I've been told it doesn't exist! how do you explain that? the only cps3 game I played was Sf3... third strike ... but for Dreamcast lol.... would you tell me more about it? :|

--- I try Dreamcast nullDC for Dead or Alive 2 LE... (a little bit slow for VIsta) :lol:

--- Mame -----> King of Fighters (fav: 99 ) , Capcom crossovers... (fav : Marvel vs Capcom)

--- Snes9x ---> fav :----> Lamborginni

--- Epsx .-----> Actually playing Resident Evil 2 (Claire Mission B):huh:

there was a cps3 emu that came out about 5 months ago and i think cps3 games is now playable in mame for pc.

if younhave a modded xbox then emesli the guy who made pc cps3 emu also released one for xbox.

its called cpx3 1.0a all the cps3 games pretty much play at full speed.a great emu. :punk:

Hey Frost, why don't you take a quick snapshot of your friend playing SF3 and post it here. You'll prove us wrong and he'll never find out. Unless he combs the entire internet everynight to search for information about his emulator and to find out if one of his "friends" backstabbed him.

Hey, while he's at CPS-3 emulation, ask him if he can tackle Atomiswave. I'm sure he'll crack that out in like 2 minutes. Massive skills.

I bet he's plugged his Dreamcast into his monitor and this moron thinks he's emulated it...

HEY WHO DO YOU CALL MORON, YOU BROOM HAIR

okay if u told me to say LAIR, i cant say it i only can write it not say it (use your brain broom hair) OKAY SO I TYPE "LAIR" but i'm not i'm not a lair.

and you said my friend was an ASS HOLE, i'v already told him and he said thats okay better than see your broomy hair (he already checked this forum by him self)

okay thats it

anything ELSE BROOMY HAIR

AHHHHH! blast from the past!

it's a good thing his friend finally released that cps3 emu.

anyways I haven't had any emulators or roms on my system for well over a year. but I just installed mame++ and SFIII3s and set up my hori ex2.