what type of videos can the PSP play

Ryuken

are there any homebrew media players that will allow me to play real files. cuz a lot of chinese videos i download are in .rmvb format and i don't want to have to convert them everytime i want to watch on the PSP on the go. this will help me decide to get a PSP slim or not. thx a bunch guys

o and also, the much space does the average games take up after it's compressed to... i forgot the format it's non-iso.

THX A LOT

You're going to let the fact you download Really Crappy Media Player files and don't want to convert them, keep you from buying a PSP?

You have other issues in that case, Real Media is garbage.

it's not my fault that almost all the videos posted on chinese forums are in .rmvb format

how is the homebrew scene for the PSP? is there a lot of useful applications, and how is homebrew for the new PSP, any compatibly issues?

Also would it be a lot easier to buy and use the this batteryhttp://us.codejunkies.com/shop/Products/MA...LIM__PSP19.aspx than making my own? i don't have access to a homebrew enabled PSP so i'm thinking of gettin this battery.

You're going to let the fact you download Really Crappy Media Player files and don't want to convert them, keep you from buying a PSP?

it's not my fault that almost all the videos posted on chinese forums are in .rmvb format

how is the homebrew scene for the PSP? is there a lot of useful applications, and how is homebrew for the new PSP, any compatibly issues?

Also would it be a lot easier to buy and use the this batteryhttp://us.codejunkies.com/shop/Products/MA...LIM__PSP19.aspx than making my own? i don't have access to a homebrew enabled PSP so i'm thinking of gettin this battery.

Please note that the TOOL battery does not come with the memory stick needed for flashing. Typically you need a homebrew PSP to make that 'magic' ms so make sure you have that aspect sorted before you buy that battery.

Please note that the TOOL battery does not come with the memory stick needed for flashing. Typically you need a homebrew PSP to make that 'magic' ms so make sure you have that aspect sorted before you buy that battery.

o, about, that, i found the files online :huh:

Cool as long as you have the right files. Most official installers avoid being illegal by making you compile the files you need from official firmware updates - you'll need a homebrew PSP for that.

Just make sure you have a rip of the Memory Stick and not the common Memory Stick creator thing.