help with emulators on phone

Baekayl

Ive got a sprint treo 755 and i was wondering which emulators u guys would recommend for putting on the phone. as of right now ive only got like 50 megs of free space (i have yet to buy a mini sd card.)

jw. how much space does an avg n64 game take (im guessing 2 much, this is more for when i get my memory cards.)

~thanks

Ive got a sprint treo 755 and i was wondering which emulators u guys would recommend for putting on the phone. as of right now ive only got like 50 megs of free space (i have yet to buy a mini sd card.)

jw. how much space does an avg n64 game take (im guessing 2 much, this is more for when i get my memory cards.)

~thanks

There are not Nintendo 64 emulators for any cell phone actually

well my phone pretty much can take any type of stuff that can go on a pc. its got all that windows stuff. i was more interested in genesis/snes emulators anyways though. sonic the hedgehog 2 ftw!!

There are some great emulators for Cell phones! Forget about these f*cking IPhone. my Nokia N95 has a MasterSystem, SNES & a GBA emulator running (AND SCUMM! :huh:), that's not that problem at all for a Cell phone!

aww sweet u got a N95, it cost way too much for me *_*' i have a sony ericsson w810i

anyway N64 for cell phone is just asking for too much