Gpsp Prob

GodPigeon

Im running 3.51 M33 and im trying to Run gpsp 0.9

It starts up and after the PSP screen, it tells me the game could not be started. I did some searching and i found that its made for 1.0 and 1.5 but it says nothing about CFW. Or do i need to get another CFW like 3.52 M33? :D

did you put it on your game150 folder?

Its inside PSP/GAME

Not Game150. There is no game150 folder.

EDIT: i created the Game150 folder and it works like a charm. Thanx.

Another Question. Off topic. Diagonals seem to not work well with the PSP's D-Pad. Is that a fixable problem? I dont really enjoy playing SFA3 with the Analogue stick

Just for the sake of explaining things, it probably didn't work since your CFW most likely had the GAME folder kernel set to 3.51. However, the folder GAME150 always uses the 1.50 kernel, which gpSP is developed for (the 1.50 version, of course). So, if you boot into Recovery mode and set the GAME folder kernel to 1.50, homebrew developed for 1.50 could be placed in there.

Just for the sake of explaining things, it probably didn't work since your CFW most likely had the GAME folder kernel set to 3.51. However, the folder GAME150 always uses the 1.50 kernel, which gpSP is developed for (the 1.50 version, of course). So, if you boot into Recovery mode and set the GAME folder kernel to 1.50, homebrew developed for 1.50 could be placed in there.

Thanx Mooney, Its always good to know :D

Question, Since i have to put both the gpSP and the gpSP% files into the folder, the gpSP% registers as a "Corrupted data". Any way to hide those??

Not sure about 3.51 M33, but in 3.52 M33 and up there is an option in recovery mode to hide "corrupted data."