more hate for the ps3..

Mag

I really don't know the how the history of the DreamCast went, can you put a summery of it?(the end)

Sega killed Dreamcast support on America and Europe in 2001-2002 and scared all the third-party developers

I really don't know the how the history of the DreamCast went, can you put a summery of it?(the end)

Sega killed Dreamcast support on America and Europe in 2001-2002 and scared all the third-party developers

Besides the fact DC was doing well in both regions. Yes, no one didn't know, it was doing surprisingly well in both Europe and America. But after the announcement of the PS2, steam died down the fastest in Japan, then slowly followed to the other regions.

Great system, released at the wrong time.

Still don't think it was as good as the Dreamcast was/could have been though. Basically it got overshadowed with all the PS2 hype causing it to die. (which is pretty much what happened with the Saturn too, should have learned from that mistake)

Anyway, I really try to like and want a PS3, but so far the only thing appealing about it anymore is my ridiculous enjoyment of MGS games, Every day I hear about some bullshit going on with the PS3, This doesn't work, Sony did this, This is going wrong. I don't even want to deal with it, especially for that kind of money, even if it was the same price I wouldn't bother. No system will ever be worth purchasing just for 1 game.