more hate for the ps3..

Mag

personally I sorta wanted to give it a chance, it just might work out. Consider being a MGS fan and oohh.. disgaea 3 can't forget that. It's hard to ignore it and the price for the 40gb ps3 sorta force me on owning it soon.

That was simply beautiful. But yeah, like Sakon, I want to see the PS3 do better and give it a fighting chance, even if it's takes a good while.

Still, even being a ardent fan of the Playstation, I can't help but to shake my head at the way Sony has handled virtually every aspect of the console's marketing. I mean, Sony has made some kind of a record in alienating the consumers away from the console. No doubt their anti-2D stance has bit them in the ankle more than a dozen times already.

That was simply beautiful. But yeah, like Sakon, I want to see the PS3 do better and give it a fighting chance, even if it's takes a good while.

Still, even being a ardent fan of the Playstation, I can't help but to shake my head at the way Sony has handled virtually every aspect of the console's marketing. I mean, Sony has made some kind of a record in alienating the consumers away from the console. No doubt their anti-2D stance has bit them in the ankle more than a dozen times already.

It's akin to Nintendo's Douchebaggery during the 90's if you think about it. Differnce is Nintendo got away with it.

It is a great song, but it is harsh.

I still hope PS3 succeed.

And just one more thing, with the RROD, microsoft still manages to get away with it?!?

Microsoft isn't getting away with it though. Their new units don't have those problems and they're spending $1 billion fixing existing customers' machines.

Not that I'm taking their side or anything :D but they are manning up to their problems. Sony has met the issues with its console by;

-Not cutting the price

-Stiffing Euro users with missing BC hardware

-Introducing a rumble controller after suggesting they had no intention to ever include it

MGS4 & Home delays as well as the poor existing online strategy don't help either.

lol,

"-Stiffing Euro users with missing BC hardware"

boy, they have made a really big mistake there.

There is a point of efficiency here of using china parts and the price

you aren't going to make more money by using cheaper parts if you are selling for a very high price that no one will accept.

It took sony like (I don't really remember) about 4 years to cut the PSP's price down(which was kinda retarded since its value should have dropped)