Black Friday

Mag

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try to get that Orange Box for pc sale just for $25.

Same here.

EDIT: My mother just informed me that she bought it for me! Yay! I now have a boxed version of pretty much every Valve release. I just have to get Counter-Strike: Anthology and Counter-Strike: Source boxed.

People tell me that I must be crazy to get the boxed version when I already got it off of Steam.

Same here.

EDIT: My mother just informed me that she bought it for me! Yay! I now have a boxed version of pretty much every Valve release. I just have to get Counter-Strike: Anthology and Counter-Strike: Source boxed.

People tell me that I must be crazy to get the boxed version when I already got it off of Steam.

Last time I checked, Best Buy still has a ton of them. If you didn't buy it Friday, the sale will last through Saturday too.

Same here.

Last time I checked, Best Buy still has a ton of them. If you didn't buy it Friday, the sale will last through Saturday too.

Alright cool, I didn't get a chance to go to Best Buy today. I read that the sale will expire Sunday so I better go tomorrow.

i bought 2 4gb lexar memory stick pro duo for 29.99 each with shipping and tax, it came out to be $72 ish nice saving without rebates :( more stuff for my PSP hehe if u know what i mean