Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mag

Black Friday

Seems like good deals. Buy me an XBOX360.

I'm going to try to get that Orange Box for pc sale just for $25.

Oh yeah, I'm going to buy a 100 dvd spindle for under 10 bucks. Cheap brand name but I don't care.

Same here.

EDIT: My mother just informed me that she bought it for me! Yay! I now have a boxed version of pretty much every Valve release. I just have to get Counter-Strike: Anthology and Counter-Strike: Source boxed.

People tell me that I must be crazy to get the boxed version when I already got it off of Steam.

Oh yeah, I'm going to buy a 100 dvd spindle for under 10 bucks. Cheap brand name but I don't care.

$8. I win.

Same here.

EDIT: My mother just informed me that she bought it for me! Yay! I now have a boxed version of pretty much every Valve release. I just have to get Counter-Strike: Anthology and Counter-Strike: Source boxed.

People tell me that I must be crazy to get the boxed version when I already got it off of Steam.

Last time I checked, Best Buy still has a ton of them. If you didn't buy it Friday, the sale will last through Saturday too.

Same here.

Last time I checked, Best Buy still has a ton of them. If you didn't buy it Friday, the sale will last through Saturday too.

Alright cool, I didn't get a chance to go to Best Buy today. I read that the sale will expire Sunday so I better go tomorrow.

woooo I picked up Guildwars for like 10 bux today

yays

i bought 2 4gb lexar memory stick pro duo for 29.99 each with shipping and tax, it came out to be $72 ish nice saving without rebates :( more stuff for my PSP hehe if u know what i mean

I ordered myself the orange box for $25.

Bought some clothes on sale.

Worked 14 hours on black friday, and it was mellow.