Who Wants To Be A Superhero?!

veristic

Geezus christ some of these made me laugh.

Sci-Fi: "What are your super powers?"

Buck 50: "I have the proportionate speed, strength and agility of fifty rampaging deer! Well that means I have their speed first of all, I can hit supersonic speeds and I have their strength... which means if I run in to them it will hurt a lot."

Buck 50: "But uhh... probably my most devastating power of all is my Bambi Eyes! I take off my goggles and give the criminals a little bit of this."

Clean Air Crusader: "The air we breath... it is sacred... and we must make it... sacred again."

ahahahahahahahahahhaahahaaa...

Clean Air Crusader: "...a hero within me sprang up and I saved her life but I was dowsed in the c*ck.. toxic chemicals."

Clean Air Crusader: "Well I have the strength of five men but when there is pollution about, my stink.. my strength decreases in fact here in New York, I only have about the strength of two men."

Oh lord it doesn't get more silly than these characters. Hilarious.

Edited by veristic

What...Wha-what? This is crazy....These people are nuts...how can they do this on TV? I am embarassed for them!

What you never wanted to be a superhero? :)

I thought the first season started good till Stan kicked one dude off cuz he uses a weapon and says good guys don't use weapons. Yet Marvel's most famous heroes use weapons so Stan's comment is void.