Avatar and Signature maintenance

Have had my avatar for a very long time. Gave up on changing sigs, it seems much more cleaner to me without a signature.

OMG ITS KLESK! Man you just brought me back several years my man I used that model all the time.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had my avatar for a very long time. Gave up on changing sigs, it seems much more cleaner to me without a signature.

OMG ITS KLESK! Man you just brought me back several years my man I used that model all the time.

Same here, it's too bad my quake playing habits are not as frequent as they used to be :thumbsup1: .

I just put up what ever catches my eye at the time

Well you are eye catching XD

ZING

Anyways, god knows how many times I change my stuff. I used to update my quotes every month when I switched to this format, but now I'm just sticking to this with my convo with sakon. Remmeber when I had that KOFXI K`dash avatar? Or that 2k2 avatar? OR, what about that gif of me rocking out!

I've only ever had 4 avatars.

First one, the mouse called Brain "I'm going to take over the World!"

2nd one was a Dalek from Doctor Who

3rd one is what you see today

4th one is a golden spinning CD which I use on all the other forums.

I have switched between Boo, This one in different forms, and probably kirby in my avatar and signatures. I haven't changed mine in e awhile, and frankly, I get into this weird state where if I change my avatar, I start looking for new ones and then end up changing it again. So I rather just keep it as is.

I've had this avatar since day one when my Internet adventures started

I could have sworn you changed it to a .gif of Mars People from Metal Slug for a brief time and then changed it back to the mummy.

I've had this avatar since day one when my Internet adventures started

I could have sworn you changed it to a .gif of Mars People from Metal Slug for a brief time and then changed it back to the mummy.

You're probably right. That was when my ISP pulled the plug by accident and I had to scramble to get some of my stuff recovered. I lost my mummy status briefly and transformed into a martian.