PSP Save hacking

Bambi

Is there anyway to change things in psp save files?

I like rpg games but I don't wanna have to put in 60+ hours to see the endings so I want to change my level to a high one and walk through the game

nah, he wants to just "walk" thru the game, not just jump over a mountain, when he wants to see the top.

"She" wants to walk through the game.....and Ya I don't want a save file at the end of the game. I'd miss the whole story by then

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, but you have to do some copying, lvling up, seeing what has changed and the hex value, you may get the lvl or you may get the EXP

not only that, but I'm betting that they also have checksums to see if the save is "corrupted" or not.

• 6 months later...

my friend got Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII on my psp for me and i got a sony 4 gb memory stick.

I didn't know where to extract the rar files into the ms root because i only saw a mp root which i think that the videos are i read some where online. to make it short i put it there and it delete my games.

I was on that cwcheat site? what did i do worng for that to happen?

I think i was supposed to extract it when the file open i guess? IN short again a mess us and got my game files deleted. How do i make it work for my psp so i can use cheats?

my friend got Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII on my psp for me and i got a sony 4 gb memory stick.

I didn't know where to extract the rar files into the ms root because i only saw a mp root which i think that the videos are i read some where online. to make it short i put it there and it delete my games.

I was on that cwcheat site? what did i do worng for that to happen?

I think i was supposed to extract it when the file open i guess? IN short again a mess us and got my game files deleted. How do i make it work for my psp so i can use cheats?

WTF?

Games go in MS0:\ISO\

Saves go in MS0:\PSP\SAVEDATA\XXXXXXXX\

Plugins go in MS0:\SEPLUGINS\

yeah about that sorry i confuse easy.

My psp( with the memory stick) is connected to the computer through the usb port. I open it but i only see.

These folders...

ISO,Music,MP_ROOT,PSP,PICTURE, and Video. I don't see the SEPLUGINS?