61 lame questions

Fatal Rose

Okay, so she has been trying to contact me/hang out/flirt with me a lot lately. It ended rather bad due to me being a pusstard towards women at the time because of lack of experience. She sent me this survey type thing directed directly towards her. I hate stupid crap like this but decided to reply out of politeness.

Thought I might share it with you guys, might bring some interesting discussion about...

forget never forgive (her user name on myspace)

Date: Nov 4, 2007 7:51 PM

1. Have we kissed?: Yes

2. Do you want to?: I would not mind at all

3. Have we dated?: yes

4. Did you like it?: yes

5. Do you want to date?: Been way to long since I have seen you, you are also married. I respect your current life situation.

6. Are we close friends?: I believe so, I feel comfortable telling you anything.

7. Would you be here if I needed you?: Of course

8. Are you attracted to me?: Last time I saw you yes I was, ask me this again after we hang out.

9. Mentally, sexually, or both?: Both

10. Do you love me?: The kind of love I have for very close friends/family members

Appearance

Do you like my-

11. Face?: yes

12. Eyes?: yeah

13. Lips?: I enjoyed biting them

14. Body?: Yep

15. Arms?: Not into arms so I am indifferent

16. Legs?: very much so

17. Clothes?: sure

18. Ass?: my favorite aspect of your existence. :rolleyes:

19. Hands?: They worked wonders when they touched me in certain places.

20. Hair?: Yeah I like dark hair on women

Do think I'm-

21. Sexy?: yes

22. Beautiful?: yes

23. Hot?: yeah

24. Cute?: yep

Personality

Do you think I'm-

25. Crazy?:nope

26. Nice?: yeah, you were so sweet to me when I was sick

27. Fun to be around?: yeah I always had a good time, except for the time I made you cry. :'-( (I still feel bad about that)

28. Funny?: Yeah, I enjoyed listening to you describe people.

30. Annoying?: nah

Would you..

31. Spend a weekend with me?: sure why not

32. Alone?: there is no other way it should be

33. Hook up with me?: yeah, but that would not be my goal, I respect the fact that you are married, you would really have to come on to me

34. Have sex with me?: read question 33

35. Care if I ran away?: absolutely

36. Care if I died?: Yes

37. Miss me if I left?: I miss you right now

38. Hang out with me?: anytime

What would you do if..

39. I kissed you?: return the favor and allow you to enjoy my luscious lips and wonderful tongue work.

40. You found out I was missing?: Come to your rescue using my heroic personality and fighting skills B-)

42. You found out I was in the hospital?: visit you

43. You found out I was dead?: Don't want to think about that

44. I told you I loved you?: depends on the situation

45. Someone told you I wanted you to kiss me?: depends on the source

46. Someone told you I had a crush on you?: read question 45.

In the last week have you..

47. Wanted to kiss me?: instinctual imaginings of this was going through my head while we last talked

48. Wanted to see me?: been wanting to hang out for the longest time...

49. Wanted to tell me you loved me?: honestly no, never been in love

50. Wanted to spend alone time with me? yes!

51. Wanted to get to know me better?: Always

52. Thought about me?: yep

53. Missed me?: been missing you

54. Seen me?: yes

Have I..

55. Kissed you? yep, you were the one who initiated our first kiss

56. Hugged you? yep

57. Made you happy?: at the time we were together

58. Made you sad?: yep, you were my first date partner, I was sad to see you drift away...

59. Made you angry?: not that I can think of

60. Made you feel better if you were upset?: plenty of times

Are you..

61. Happy you know me?: Very much so.

hahahahhahahahhaha Wonder what she is going to say in response to all this, we are scheduled to hang out this Friday or Saturday.

If this is considered spam, sorry about posting it in the lounge. Was not sure where to post it, just move it to the spam forum if deemed necessary.

oh, i think you shown her before. At the Seven Words.

Oh, i think there were some stories about her although I can't recall.

Just my opinion, ex-gf is troublesome unless they are in to be your flock buddies only. If not, spare the trouble and stick to your gf unless you don't have one.

oh, i think you shown her before. At the Seven Words.

Oh, i think there were some stories about her although I can't recall.

Just my opinion, ex-gf is troublesome unless they are in to be your flock buddies only. If not, spare the trouble and stick to your gf unless you don't have one.

I am single, not looking for a sex buddy that is already married. She would have to come on to me really hard for me to give in to her.

Flocking girls and their silly games. This is an ultra version of those, "Do you like me, write yes or no" notes you get in elementary school. This coming from a married woman..... Alot of girls just want to be "wanted" I can't tell you how many times id get attention, because I wasn't giving any. It's like blood to a vampire. Except, I've never met a more evil being than certain women. :rolleyes: Thats why they call them a "WOE" MAN. Just...... don't eat the apple...........

Flocking girls and their silly games. This is an ultra version of those, "Do you like me, write yes or no" notes you get in elementary school. This coming from a married woman..... Alot of girls just want to be "wanted" I can't tell you how many times id get attention, because I wasn't giving any. It's like blood to a vampire. Except, I've never met a more evil being than certain women. :rolleyes: Thats why they call them a "WOE" MAN. Just...... don't eat the apple...........

Seems like someone has been hurt a few times eh?

Oh yea.... Women are evil. I'm kinda kidding, kinda serious. A female, if inclined, will be nice to someones face. But as soon as that person is gone, she starts to gossip. Guys aren't really known to do that. If someone doesn't like me, he just doesn't speak too me much. He don't play me for a fool and talk crap once I leave. Also, guys are more inclined to say, I don't like you, as opposed to B.S. to my face. Girls, I believe, would make the perfect assassins. They know where to strike, to cause the most pain. Consider yourself lucky, if you have a girl who doesn't play games, and/or genially cares for you, more than herself.