i got shot at today!

i was outside with my bro and a few buddies. we were playing some football out on the dirt and some of these gangstas start walking into the middle of our game. i told them to get the flock off the grass so we can play some ball. one guy had this spray can in has hands and just started shaking it and sprayed a line on the grass separating us from them. they told us if we cross the line while we play our game, we're going to get flocked up. i told him hey, we dont want want trouble, we just came here to have some fun. then this bag flabby crap came in front of my face and spit on the football in my hand. as soon as he turned his back, i threw the football at his head.

then the son of a biatch started screaming at me and took out his gun from his pants and started shooting at the ground. he then told us to get the flock out of the grass. we kept asking them what they're problem was. then his other friend took out his gun and started shooting at our feet. we started running and they got one of my buddies in the leg. one bullet scraped my arm, but no biggy. we got out of there safe and we took my buddy to the emergency room.

flocking gangstas.

Edited by SuperSoaka420

sorry to hear that, hope you all are alright.

yo man thats cool. you guys ever been shot at?

Yeah.

I grew up in a tough area in SoCal, (Adel151 can vouch for me). I spent a lot of time in the surrounding cities of Bloomington, flocka, Rialto, Fontanna, San Bernbardino, Colton... going to house parties was always dangerous, haters would always try to start trouble eventually some jerkwaud would pull out a gun. Few people I know have been shot at and some killed even. I have been around gun fire and in the cross fire but never shot at directly. One time my good friend Adam was jumped by 15 guys because women were paying more attention to him and not those cholo(sp?) losers trying to act macho. He had a beer bottle broken over his head twice. They really beat him down. Sadly I was not there to help him, I was at home. He called me the next day and told me what happened. I was also jumped a little over a year ago at a club in Diamond Bar (a nicer area) out of jealously. Some girl I knew was there and I was pretty drunk and went up to her and made out with her in front of a bunch of guys. Then I walked away as if nothing happened. They followed me up the stairs and waited till I was alone, they surrounded me and proved me into a fight by purposely bumping into me and pushing me. I punched one in the face as hard as I could.

He fell down the stairs a little and another guy tackled me to the floor, they said he hit me in the face but I felt fine afterwards, no damage at all. The other guys were trying to attack me I think and I up kicked one guy off of me. Security came and broke it up. Why do guys have to be haters and cause trouble over women?

I've never been shot at, though I've definitely been assaulted with other things. Crew of people came up to my friend's car (with me in it) and punched in his window with some knuckles. Then as we started driving away, they threw rocks at it and managed to break the back window. No guns, though.

I've never been shot at, but as an infant I could have been killed. At 14, my mom told me this story that when she and my father were together, my mom asked my father to watch me. She said while they were arguing about who should watch me, I walked outside because the door was open, I just started walking down Buford Hwy, I mean, on the streets, where cars come and whatnot. A policeman found me and reported me back to my apartment, funny story.

I've never been shot at, but as an infant I could have been killed. At 14, my mom told me this story that when she and my father were together, my mom asked my father to watch me. She said while they were arguing about who should watch me, I walked outside because the door was open, I just started walking down Buford Hwy, I mean, on the streets, where cars come and whatnot. A policeman found me and reported me back to my apartment, funny story.

if you think that you almost been killed as a baby, you haven't done what I have. when I was before th age of 2 we lived in Las Vegas, we had a neighbor that is a retarded drunk who beats up his wife. well anyway, sometimes I would end up barefoot with only a diaper on inside a construction Lot(with various things like broken glass, industrial stuff, rusty nails and stuff), I've ran into a highway, I can't remember the other things, but my mom said that when I was able to sit still, without moving, I could poop strait up into my hair without bending over at all. man, I don't see how it was possible, but there were a few pics :)

Orlando, FL has progressively gotten worse over the past few years. My brother's friends are drug dealers, and a few of them had a gun pulled on them when the guys they were getting it from wanted the money, and didn't want to give up the weed. They got some of the money, and a friend of mine still had $1200 rolled up in the band of his boxers. The guys pulled the guns out and demanded more money, and they were like, "dude, the rest is in the car" One guy went to go outside with them, and the others had to stay inside. This one kid I know whose the ballsiest of them all, punched one of the guys with the gun in the face, and took his gun. He checked it, and it was empty. Then, all the rest of the guys I know started to fight back, but one guy did have bullets in his gun, and shot a few times up at the ceiling. I'm not sure but I think my friend pistol whipped him. Either way, they got out with $1200, and they also jumped off the second floor stairwell of these apartments.

Another thing, when I was in fourth grade, my friend Todd, who, by the way has the worst luck of anyone I have ever met...anyway, he was riding his bike home from school, and this guy stopped him, and held a knife to him, and told him to give him his bike. Todd promptly did so, and the guy still stabbed him. I think it was his side...Todd later told me what he said to the guy, "I already gave you my bike, you didn't have to stab me..." I He told us this while laughing, so the line is humorous to me.

My friend has a girlfriend who isn't all that bad looking...well, at least she wasn't until she got all strung out on all sorts a drugs, anyway, this guy who was like 11 years older than her was touching her inappropriately, and she told her boyfriend, who was with my brother, and they went over to the guy and tackled him to the ground, where he proceeded to fight back, and get onto my friend's back and stab him. He's okay though.

Another friend of mine was driving his car on a main road down here, and saw that these greasy Italians where tailgating, and bumping into this old lady's car, scaring her.... He rolled down his window and yelled at them to stop, and to make matters worse, my friend, who has a hard time keeping his mouth shut, proceeded to yell derogatory things at them, and at which point the guys in the car did the same. So my friend decided to try to out drive them, and get out of there before they started to bump his car too, or something. So, he stops at a red light, and the Italian gangsters roll up, and pull out a gun and shoot a few into the air.

That stuff about when you were babies, my friend was kidnapped when he was a baby because his mom and dad couldn't pay for their drugs, so they took him for like a week.

And they held a gun to him, to this day, my friend hates his parents, and black people.

World's a scary place, I'm just glad that none of that crap has ever happened to me.

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy