Play Dracula X Chronicles SOTN in full screen mode

Instructions:

- Make an ISO of the UMD. (note: the iso must be decompressed, not CSO, you can compress it after the patch if you want).

- Run the program in the command line as “sotn_fs path_of_iso”, and done, you can play SOTN at fullscreen.

Source and Downloads: http://exophase.com/psp/dark_alex-releases...s-sotn-2465.htm

Notes:

- You must dump the ISO YOURSELF. We will NOT tell you where you can get the ISO.

- You must have a homebrew enabled PSP in order to play the patched ISO.

- This patch does not enable full screen mode for Rondo of Blood.

Instructions:

- Make an ISO of the UMD. (note: the iso must be decompressed, not CSO, you can compress it after the patch if you want).

- Run the program in the command line as “sotn_fs path_of_iso”, and done, you can play SOTN at fullscreen.

Source and Downloads: http://exophase.com/psp/dark_alex-releases...s-sotn-2465.htm

Notes:

- You must dump the ISO YOURSELF. We will NOT tell you where you can get the ISO.

- You must have a homebrew enabled PSP in order to play the patched ISO.

- This patch does not enable full screen mode for Rondo of Blood.

*sigh* another remake of a good Castlevania game.. just if you have a 360 download SOTN of the downloads section of the arcade area is my suggestion try the demo before you get the game. But I personally love the game play in the game and the leveling system. If anyone needs help I can assist with some of the bonus bosses.

(BTW Mooney I ressurected you earlier so dont kill me.... for today... emphasis only today)

Edited by Gashal